Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
SPOON N1!!!!! YAY!!!! freaking clean ep's....

SPOON N1!!!!! YAY!!!! freaking clean ep's....
HAHA! I've been a big time lurker on this board for a while... but what forced me to finally join clubrsx was someone selling a Spoon N1 for a pretty damn good price. Big :thumbsup: to this board. Thanks for all the love guys! (I own the blue one btw LOL)

Dave Tormey :thumbsup:
Bill Greenwald :thumbsup:
Roy Jang (aka Soopreme) for being the bestest best friend ever (no ****) :thumbsup:
Speed Hunters & Stance Works for the love :thumbsup:
Club RSX :thumbsup:
Canibeat.com :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

YEEEEEEEE!

maybe i should of kept my EP3, cars look great

love those ep's... :drool:

Sorry, but the staggered wheels fail.

Hah i wasnt gonna do anything
Lol I was just messing around with you Eric... How you been man?

ill be there again for sure! hope to see you there in my tl!
For sure man! Which TL was yours?

HAHA! I've been a big time lurker on this board for a while... but what forced me to finally join clubrsx was someone selling a Spoon N1 for a pretty damn good price. Big :thumbsup: to this board. Thanks for all the love guys! (I own the blue one btw LOL)

Dave Tormey :thumbsup:
Bill Greenwald :thumbsup:
Roy Jang (aka Soopreme) for being the bestest best friend ever (no ****) :thumbsup:
Speed Hunters & Stance Works for the love :thumbsup:
Club RSX :thumbsup:
Canibeat.com :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

YEEEEEEEE!
Yeah I need to start coming on here more :thumbsup:

And any time man! Thanks for having me and Bill over your place and letting us shoot your sweet EP's :)

That SSR reverse mesh setup is LEGIT.
That it is...:thumbsup:

They look great, all except the skins sticker. lol J/k I have an eagles one on my DC5. lol. But for real both of those EP3's look great. What part of VA are you guys in?

Behind the scenes shot of all of us chillin during the shoot... with the back of my car making a guest appearance lol. About 15 cars give or take, nice weather, and we just chilled there for hours while I shot... good times :thumbsup:

A few of the other cars I shot that afternoon...

More to come!

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.