Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Straight-Edge
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They did the R&D on my car,
in about 4-5 more weeks it will be out to the public....

i'll post pics and post the dyno as soon as i go pick it up,\

personally i don't care what it looks like, its going to make power and thats all i care about.

XtymourX

:driving:

·
Asian dude
3,145 Posts
It's about time someone said something about it. 4-5 weeks.... that's a long time without your car. Hope the gains are worth it.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Thatnks for the info, but damn did you have to leave us hangin?LOL You could have waitted till you got the car back to post cause i know all of us are on the edge of our seats waitin for the pics, ;)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
rsxdude said:
It's about time someone said something about it. 4-5 weeks.... that's a long time without your car. Hope the gains are worth it.
I had the impression that the header will be out in 4-5 weeks but they are done with his car. So hopefully we can see what this thing puts out.

·
Sold My baby!! :(
1,441 Posts
I am really looking at getting this header for the cheapness of it compared to the other race headers. Let me know how it performs.

·
WHERE THE F*%K AM I??
1,226 Posts
They "DID" the R&D on his car, which is past tence. Therefore, he has his car, the header is what will be released in 4-5 weeks.

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
12,876 Posts
Can't wait until it comes out. I'll definately be interested :thumbsup:

·
i-vtec.Do you?
1,595 Posts
Some good has to come out of DC sports since AEM ownes them now

·
Sold My baby!! :(
1,441 Posts
This header is available to the public. It is on the application guide on DC sports website under header>4-2-1 header>application guide. Look for the RSX in the Acura section. I am sure they wouldn't put it on there if it wasn't available. I will be calling Options tomorrow to see if they have them in or not, and to see how long they will be on order for. I'll keep everyone updated as much as I can.

·
for me to poop on!
1,603 Posts
jsfwds2k said:
This header is available to the public. It is on the application guide on DC sports website under header>4-2-1 header>application guide. Look for the RSX in the Acura section. I am sure they wouldn't put it on there if it wasn't available. I will be calling Options tomorrow to see if they have them in or not, and to see how long they will be on order for. I'll keep everyone updated as much as I can.
I think that is the shorty header, the same application guide is available from the k-series header page (shorty).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts