Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dc.vs jackson vs.Comptech

K im lookin for a header...im not to concered with the money cuz illl just save what i dont have..but what im hearing form a local race shop that the 02 sensor would go with the jackson racing header n its realy hard to keep on with emmions laws?

well idk what way i would go..

form what i read jackson racing has the best result for the money....

comptech..4-6 whp..
jackson racing..12whp
dc...5-9..(dont no how true)

price rang

comptech...490
dc..250
jackson 599

what would u do? just need some imput im realy leanin towards jackson racing...tell me if u think this a good idea or not thanks alot!! all imput is wanted!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
You're a lil mixed up there bud, you must mean comptech shorty header and dc shorty header. If you're stayin legal then a shorty header or jackson racing header with a hi flo cat combo would do you fine. DC makes low quality products from what I've heard from everyone on this site. As far as race headers go, comptech has shown the best gains, but with any race header you will not make emissions. Hope that helped.

·
Registered
315 Posts
would u guys recommend JR Racing Header or Comptech Race Header? best performance for the buck?

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
if you have the money and arent concerned with passing emissions and visual inspection then get the comptech race header.

if you want to save some cash get the jackson racing heading and add a high flow cat for emissions and inspection.

·
Registered
315 Posts
k ya i just ordered Comptech Racing Header..and HKS Exhaust im eager to c dyno results..i also have Injen CAI

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes please do I'm on the next step to getting headers. I have injen ram and hi power exhaust... Let me know how it comes out and the gains.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts