Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not sure which to get. The DC5 recaros seems to have less padding compared to the DC2. I've sat in the DC2 and they are pretty kool but never in the DC5. Im thinking the DC5 should be more comfortable since its a newer design. Any help ???

·
Registered
329 Posts
The DC-5`s are pretty nice, my friend has them , never sat in the dc2`s tho

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
OT: for the dc5 recaros, does it come iwth side airbags so you can just plug it back on and dont get the SRS light.

·
Ranthem OT Manager
10,849 Posts
if you do the driver seat only, it is easy to trick the srs and the light won't come on. if you also do the passenger seat, you will need to do something extra to trick the opds. :)

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
and how would you trick the srs when removing one seat? i havent heard a good solution yet, besides sending a billion volts to the srs light and blowing it up.

·
Ranthem OT Manager
10,849 Posts
Resistor is part of the solution, but not the whole solution to keep your SRS light OFF at all time.

Ok, now my secret is out, I will have to kill you. j/p. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just picked up the DC5 in red. Sat in it and i loved it. I was planning to get it for my girlfriend's rsx but now I think I might just keep it for my prelude heh. Thanks for the info/help guys

·
Registered
144 Posts
how much do they cost and where? they look really really nice. someone should be working on a solution to how to fix the problem with SRS. any pics of the seats in the car?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I picked it from someone on this board (forgot his name) for 1300. Ill post pics once I have them put in.

·
Registered
144 Posts
you got both for 1300? damn good price. anyone know a place (website) that has them in stock, they are so nice. preferably in blue.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got a set of Black DC5 Recaro seats for sale with sliders/rails.
They are used but in excellent condition, no marks or anything like that.

Located in Seattle and selling for $1400.
Let me know if you are interested.

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
i love my dc5 recaros

1 - 16 of 16 Posts