:shady:
Amber side markers
Enkei RPF1's

How it sits now...

·
ABP FTMFW!!!
1,186 Posts
1st :giggity:

clean rsx, needs blackouts :thumbsup:, the rx8 not a really big fan of those cars :dontknow:.

·
1,731 Posts
Thanks... And Its either I fork out $600+ for JDM blackouts or build up the courage to do them myself...
or pay 100 for some Depo's. nice rides btw

·
12sechatch
1,007 Posts
Thanks... And Its either I fork out $600+ for JDM blackouts or build up the courage to do them myself...
its alot easier than you think it is. the hardest part about it is growing the balls the throw your perfectly good headlights in an oven. but once you get past that part its not bad

·
Ballin since 92'
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its alot easier than you think it is. the hardest part about it is growing the balls the throw your perfectly good headlights in an oven. but once you get past that part its not bad
Yeah I read the DIY and I'm thinking about doing it... Since im a student I don't really have much time to do anything but since winter breaks coming up in a couple weeks I'll try an knock it out then.

·
ABP FTMFW!!!
1,186 Posts
DIY is pretty easy just have to be careful.....I have a pair I did last year, they are a little hazzy but if you interested let me know!

·
here i go
284 Posts
nice start looks good black out would help a lot tho...not a fan of that lip on the rx8

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
rx8 = rxtarded.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
cool

1 - 20 of 116 Posts