Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Gotta Have More Cowbell
202 Posts
i like it....but yeah the rear bumper is a lil funny...anyone know if they are selling it cheaper than prodrive?

· yawn..
7,285 Posts
cwest lips =\

· Registered
144 Posts
looks ok....

· Registered
11 Posts
Set the record straight - C2R - CR-1 Prodrive

sangsational said:
Hey All,

Thought you might be interested to see what an Australian bodykit company has come up with for the DC5.

In my opinion, it kind of looks ricey. I'd like to see it in one colour though.

http://www.fibremotive.com/Honda_Integera_Type_R_001.htm

Enjoy!
Sang
Fibremotive is not the originator or manufacturer of the CR-1 / C2R R-RIM Body Kit.

Designed, developed and manufactured by Aria-Group, U.P. Industries/C2R-Concept to Reality and Prodrive-USA the Body Kit will set new standards in quality for the Aftermarket.
The Prodrive-USA R-RIM Polyurethane CR-1 Body Kit is arguably one of the best quality products ever produced for the Acura RSX/ Honda Integra and will be the closest you will ever get to OEM quality.

www.prodrive-usa.com contact for availability and further information.

www.upindustries.com is the leading OEM manufacturer in Australia/Southern Hemisphere for 'Special Vehicles' and personalisation programs with annual volumes ranging from 500 up to 10,000 vehicles per annum. Find out more about the technology.

www.c2r.com.au is setting new standards with R-RIM Polyurethane Body Kits. Introducing quality and styling for the Aftermarket in Australia and soon the Global stage, quality previously only available as OEM components.

- 'Beware of Fibreglass Imitations' - still in doubt, watch the 'Bend Test'.

:thumbsup:

· OG Member
3,057 Posts
concept3193 said:
Fibremotive is not the originator or manufacturer of the CR-1 / C2R R-RIM Body Kit.

Designed, developed and manufactured by Aria-Group, U.P. Industries/C2R-Concept to Reality and Prodrive-USA the Body Kit will set new standards in quality for the Aftermarket.
The Prodrive-USA R-RIM Polyurethane CR-1 Body Kit is arguably one of the best quality products ever produced for the Acura RSX/ Honda Integra and will be the closest you will ever get to OEM quality.

www.prodrive-usa.com contact for availability and further information.

www.upindustries.com is the leading OEM manufacturer in Australia/Southern Hemisphere for 'Special Vehicles' and personalisation programs with annual volumes ranging from 500 up to 10,000 vehicles per annum. Find out more about the technology.

www.c2r.com.au is setting new standards with R-RIM Polyurethane Body Kits. Introducing quality and styling for the Aftermarket in Australia and soon the Global stage, quality previously only available as OEM components.

- 'Beware of Fibreglass Imitations' - still in doubt, watch the 'Bend Test'.

:thumbsup:

so let me get this straight..... (its for my website).... your company is prodrive, and the name of the kit is c2r?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.