2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE FOR NIGHT MEET - NOVEMBER 19TH, 2016

***Night Meet will be held at 8pm***
574 N Diamond Bar Blvd
Diamond Bar, CA 91765

Please respect the spot!

******************IGNORE******************
We will meet starting at 2:30PM and leave at 3:15pm sharp. Not sure how long we'll cruise for! Possibly an hour or two but we'll see how everyone is feeling :thumbsup:

MEET UP: 2962 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92782

END MEET: 16277 Laguna Canyon Rd, Ste D, Irvine, CA 92618

Hey guys, I'm currently planning a DC5 meet on the 19th 12th of November!

This is NOT a ClubRSX event as this is just an event planned by me alone.

I plan this to be a two part meet, meaning we'll cruise and photoshoot at the beach (TBA) during the day time, and whoever can't make it then, part two at night (7pm) will be held at my buddy's Gastropub in the 909 area, near Cal Poly Pomona.

Part I: This will be a daytime beach cruise event possibly around the area of Newport Beach (subject to change). November 12th, 2016 @ 3pm

Part II: May possibly be a collaboration with a buddy of mine that hosts cars and coffee so it'll be a pretty decent sized event. This will take place in Diamond Bar at a buddy's gastropub near Cal Poly Pomona. The lot will probably hold 60-70 cars. The (craft) beers there are phenomenal and food is amazing. November 19th, 2016 @ 3pm

Keep in mind this will be a GET TOGETHER, not a contest for who can be the mad tightest fuck boy, as I'm sure there's plenty of other meets of those kind around else where. Respect the spot and everyone around you.

Stay tuned for more details. Let's make it happen!

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to chime in.

·
283 Posts
in on this. will wait for more details. i also have a suggestion for the beach idea if you are interested

·
Du ma
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in on this. will wait for more details. i also have a suggestion for the beach idea if you are interested
Sure man, all suggestions are welcome! I'm currently trying to find the sweet spot so we can all park and shoot photos.

Driving isn't so much of the problem as we just have to find somewhere where we can all hangout without interruptions or bothering other people

·
Creeper
28 Posts
In. I will ask my fuckboi roommate if he wants to go too. Hopefully I can get another set of wheels before this though cuz the wheels I got now are gay.

·
Du ma
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anyone have any suggestions or favorable spots where we won't be interrupted or bother others? I have a couple ideas around Newport, but all ideas are welcome.

And if this event results in a good turn out, I'll be doing this very often. But if not, I'll still host events but be very wary on who to invite or not lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Just throwing out a suggestion to do a CC meetup? Let the owners know the date and time. Plan to eat and drink to support the lb.

Reasoning: No houses nearby and good food. It will be EPIC.

·
Du ma
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Just throwing out a suggestion to do a CC meetup? Let the owners know the date and time. Plan to eat and drink to support the lb.

Reasoning: No houses nearby and good food. It will be EPIC.
Hey, thanks for the suggestion man! There's actually going to be a Part II (meet) at a friend's gastropub later on in the evening, so I'm hoping people will get food and craft beers there and we can all hang out there.

I've never heard of CCs before. After a little google search, just to confirm, is that in Trabuco near Irvine? That definitely looks like a good idea and I'll keep that in mind for future events. Nice location too since it's right in the middle of LA/SD!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yup that's it! We can do a nice cruise down Santiago Canyon. I will change the name so that it doesn't get burned. Haha.

There's parking for st least 50 DC5S in the back.

·
Du ma
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I changed mine also :shady: hahaha definitely next meet. I checked the maps out and it seems like there's quite a lot of street parking for us too, so we'll pretty much take up the lot and the street

·
Du ma
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You should just change both to the 19th to make it easier on us San Diego folks. Would suck to drive out the 12th then back out the 19th lol.
I'm pretty much prioritizing the 12 cruise because that'll be purely DC5s.

The thing about the 19th is that something came up in the day time so I'm not available. Also another thing is that is i'm co-hosting it with someone else so we're aiming for that day at night. Sorry about that.

Showing up to both parts would be cool, but I understand it's far for you guys so hopefully everyone will show up to the beach

1 - 20 of 36 Posts