·
Power of Dreams
3,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Husky asked and I obliged. The Part 2 thread was getting really long. :D

·
fixyourphone.com
2,517 Posts
took my car in for an oil change. when the tech was trying to start it, it woudlnt. I heard someone yell "PUSH TEH CLUTCH!". another tech tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at the engine start button rofl.

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
:rotfl:

The salesmen Donny appraised my S via photos on the internet and said he could give me $12,500 more or less. '06 RSX-S with 43k miles :noes: That's a little lower than what I had though.

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts

The salesmen Donny appraised my S via photos on the internet and said he could give me $12,500 more or less. '06 RSX-S with 43k miles :noes: That's a little lower than what I had though.
I sold my 06 type S with 61,000 miles for $12,000 flat to CARMAX. definately shop around for a better buyer.

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
Yeah, Acura offered me $14k about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to go tomorrow to see what they say.

How does this CARMAX thing work?

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Or sell it nao, buy an APfai1 just so you can beat OhSix to one
:squinty:

Yeah, Acura offered me $14k about 2 weeks ago. I'm going to go tomorrow to see what they say.

Carmax thing? It's a place. You take your car there and they buy it. :dontknow:

·
Formerly Trvotypes
7,220 Posts
took my car in for an oil change. when the tech was trying to start it, it woudlnt. I heard someone yell "PUSH TEH CLUTCH!". another tech tapped him on the shoulder and pointed at the engine start button rofl.
haha i had the same thing happen to.. the guy was looking around trying to figure out to turn the car on, and another tech told him "Push start on the left side" and he yelled back where??? haha.. i just went over and pointed to the button haha

·
Formerly Trvotypes
7,220 Posts

just go get appraisal and they give you the offer and you say yes or no.. to be honest its a bad market and you will be getting a lot less then what you see on blue value.. ill look at auctions in your area and let you know what they usually go for.. that how they really base there price for how much they will offer you

·
fucks.given =< 0;
3,773 Posts
just poped on ap2 bumper and rims. sorry for the bad pic. work has been crazy busy and I still need to wash and wax the car. still waiting on spring to arrive...

Attachments

·
fixyourphone.com
2,517 Posts

did you guys get a price for the s2k yet? like settle on a certain price? shouldve told him you had a trade after you negotiated a price
thankd for the help on the springs earlier inhale. I ended up ordering a set of Espiler...
np man!

·
Tennis Physicist.
7,446 Posts
did you guys get a price for the s2k yet? like settle on a certain price? shouldve told him you had a trade after you negotiated a price

np man!
We are still playing around with numbers. :pray:

It's cleaaan.

1 - 20 of 515 Posts