Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
haha, I like Tad's car. NO i joke!!!!!

Ilove his car!

for a day, I had my missus BBS LM on my car and running to my car from a distance, I loved it!!! The LM's have to be 18's for it to fit good. Im actually going to get a quote to get my girl's BBS refurbished and also reverse mounted this weekend!

Current specs are 18x9+35 and 18x8 +35. I think you get 10-12mm lower offset by reverse mounting haha!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Got my Wavetrac LSD today :)

Not going to open till later next year :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Thanks mate, over te next 2 weeks, should have some goodies to share direct from Japan!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Received a text from mum - "hey boiiii your 4 wheel come in"

Nek minnut

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
Nice work. The most wheels in one show-off thread that I saw so far :laughing:

·
:)
15,563 Posts
i love this car!! how many sets of wheels do u got man? lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
ahah u guys!

Was going to unwrap and check out all the wheels but I'll leave that till tomorrow morning when I get them fitted. Dont want to take them all apart now as I've not gotta try and fit 2 ppl, 4 x tyres, 4 x rims into the DC5.

Some pics of the single regamaster;

I am very very pleased to say that this wheel in particular, is gutterrash/chip free. Theres only one small mark on it (just some dirt under/near the sticker) Very very pleased with it and also the way it was wrapped prior to shipping!

A bit of dirt:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Nice work. The most wheels in one show-off thread that I saw so far :laughing:
haha, like i said I have had my car for almost 3 years now!

i love this car!! how many sets of wheels do u got man? lol
Umm at the moment, just 2. but theres still a few on a boat en route to Australia!

:iamwiths: and every page was worth it...keep up the great work:thumbsup:
haha cheers mate, next year should see some nice changes for the car :)

Got some goodies that have just landed into Sydney from Japan Express. Should receive it Monday/Tuesday next week. Cant wait to unveal the box!

·
Keep it Simple
646 Posts
ahah u guys!

Was going to unwrap and check out all the wheels but I'll leave that till tomorrow morning when I get them fitted. Dont want to take them all apart now as I've not gotta try and fit 2 ppl, 4 x tyres, 4 x rims into the DC5.

I am very very pleased to say that this wheel in particular, is gutterrash/chip free. Theres only one small mark on it (just some dirt under/near the sticker) Very very pleased with it and also the way it was wrapped prior to shipping!

A bit of dirt:
SUPER :jelly: I hope I can find a set of regas in that size and spec for my dc5. Cant wait to see these installed. Good choice!!! :thumbsup:

·
ALL TALK!
3,298 Posts
ahah u guys!

A bit of dirt:
:jelly:

Cant wait for mounted pics :love:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 · (Edited)
Got it fitted, got an alignment, it fit with no scurbbing. -3 rear and -3.8 front camber wise. Took it for a nice run through Royal National Park last night with Sugi and Victor. Car felt good. Running 0.5mm toe out and the tighter corners felt awesome with turn in.

Going to readjust the alignment slightly for the trackday though. Some pics of diry wheels and dirty car;

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
These wheels have just been sold to a mate. New setup in a few months :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
A box from Japan;

101 - 120 of 363 Posts