Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Just small update on things. Got rid of the small rubber band tires and got proper size tires, picked up a type r wing to cover up the holes, and also picked up a s2k spoon style diffuser I got cheap off a buddy. Yet to install but yeah.

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
Just small update on things. Got rid of the small rubber band tires and got proper size tires, picked up a type r wing to cover up the holes, and also picked up a s2k spoon style diffuser I got cheap off a buddy. Yet to install but yeah.

Where did u get that s2k diffuser from, thats the one i want
lol just picked one up myself too
traded the voltex version for it didnt want to cut just to bring down size
the s2k diffuser size is perfect, only flaw is im running a mugen rear so theres alot of shit to be done.. dont think ive seen it under mugen before... always aspec...

anywho phil, looks like all you need are rear wide fenders & your set :thumbsup:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #275
lol just picked one up myself too
traded the voltex version for it didnt want to cut just to bring down size
the s2k diffuser size is perfect, only flaw is im running a mugen rear so theres alot of shit to be done.. dont think ive seen it under mugen before... always aspec...

anywho phil, looks like all you need are rear wide fenders & your set :thumbsup:
Haha nice. I've seen J's diffuser under Mugen but not the spoon.
I've been debating on rear widebody fenders but not really wanting to cut the rear quarter panel. If I did I would go chargespeed.

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
Was thinking chargespeed too, i mean might as well if some parts of the quarter panel is dented up best bet is to change it up a couple more mm.. but gota admit it is pricey.

How about anointed rear q.p version?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Was thinking chargespeed too, i mean might as well if some parts of the quarter panel is dented up best bet is to change it up a couple more mm.. but gota admit it is pricey.

How about anointed rear q.p version?
Ehh none of the quarter panel is dented up plus once I cut up the rear then there's no going back. AA rear fenders are alright imo. My buddy back home also has the full kit so I don't want to copy him fully lol.

261 - 280 of 330 Posts