Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so ive been doing research guys and i wanna do a simple setup where i can break 200 atleast im not looking for much. right now i have a BONE STOCK ep3 i already know that these motors the way they sit now wont make much, so i read up on here that jaeguyoon did this

K24a1 head with BC stage 3 cams and valve springs retainers
TSX VTC Gear (limits the vtc to 25 deg.)
RC 440 Injectors
Hondata Kpro
RBC Intake Manifold W/ Karcepts adapter
Injen Cold Air Intake
Megan Racing Header
Stock 05-06 RSX Midpipe
Spoon N1 Axle Back
Toda TCT
Stock K20a3 Bottom end.

and was in the 190s not bad to me atleast heres the link

http://forums.clubep3.com/showthread.php?t=563994

ooooorrrrrrrr

going k24a4/k20a2 head w/tsx pistonsand jus transferring all sensors and accesories from the a3 over to this setup and keeping the a3 harness and going kpro...

PLS PLS PLS I AM NEW TO K SERIES, i cold use all the advice yall can give

thanks everyone...:fistbump:

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'll save everyone the effort;
don't waste your time with the a3 if you want 200 without forced. Notice that jaeguyoon's thread is very old. I'm one of the few that likes the na a3 but not for what you want. Save your your money and a lot of frustration and build a 24 or a2 or frank.

There's a ton of info on clubrsx, etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll save everyone the effort;
don't waste your time with the a3 if you want 200 without forced. Notice that jaeguyoon's thread is very old. I'm one of the few that likes the na a3 but not for what you want. Save your your money and a lot of frustration and build a 24 or a2 or frank.

There's a ton of info on clubrsx, etc.
if ima go k24 which one then do you recommend ? i know the 24a4 is off the crv/accord and the 24a2 is off the tsx if i were to go straight long block then all i would need to do is kpro and transfer all the sensors and accesories from the a3 to the 24 am i right?so i can use my same a3 harness, my ep is COMPLETELY STOCK NOW so i figured when it blows ill swap the 24 in jus unsure of what route to take and whats th easiest and of your help would be greatly appreciated , thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts