Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Your local Jew.
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have debating and I'd like to have some second opinions. I currently have a staggered set of Enkei RPF1's, but I am selling/sold the wheels. So I have seen some EVO MR BBS SE wheels going for pretty cheap:

for about $525. They are 17x8 et38 or 35.. not sure. Soooo.. yeah. Lemme' know. Good race wheels? Forged!

·
Bye bye BOOST, i-Vtec now
9,395 Posts
They look good, not too bad. They look better at the angle pics, I have yet to see them in the SE model color. I was going to purchase those, but never had a chance to get them.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
$525 for BBS?

Sounds like a steal for me. Not to mention I think they look really good.

·
Bye bye BOOST, i-Vtec now
9,395 Posts
I don't think they're ugly at all.
I like them now, I think I'll like them more now since I see pics of them.
They're light and look pretty good.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Where are you guys finding these wheels for cheap, they go for over $1000 on the forums i see.

and does anyone know the specs, weight, offset, bore size of evo ix enkeis? will they fit a rsx basically?

·
I love my rally car
15,937 Posts
Where are you guys finding these wheels for cheap, they go for over $1000 on the forums i see.

and does anyone know the specs, weight, offset, bore size of evo ix enkeis? will they fit a rsx basically?
for the enkei off the evo IX it's 17x8 +38 just like the bbs but it weighs 21 lbs instead of 16. My brother had the enkei IX's on his so don't worry about the bore size. Make sure you use Mitsubishi lug nuts though because their lugs aren't acorn or tapered.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts