Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bow:

:ba:
alright bro lets get this thing straight, never ment to bust any1's bubble
or give out wrong information...
So then why did you?

starting off w/the seats... in any of the 2 posts i listed did it say YELLOW DC5 RECAROS, i just list them down in color on how rare it would be, i might be wrong but thats what seems correct when you actually look at it red,blue,black,yellow
these yellow seats ARE OEM SEATS BUT OFF FROM DIFFERENT VEHICLES (then it goes back to what i said 1st in this msg.)
Context is everything. The thread is about DC5 Recaros. You come in talking about bullshit seats and then post a picture of yellow Recaro SR4s, and follow that post up with this
from rarest to not that much in order

red
blue
black
yellow

then the rainbow follows :nyan2:
If you weren't alluding to the existence of yellow DC5 Recaros, why did you continue to post about it?

yes i do know it started of as DC5 RECAROS but it doesnt hurt to learn about more
other recaro's the world has to offer, some people choose to be different & MAYBE
want to run a diff. color besides the usual so why not post up recaros some GUESTS/NEWBIES never seen before let people choose what color/seat they wanna run.... so again MYBADD! just dont mis read what i post lol :fistbump:
So why didn't you tell OP about the different types of Recaros out there that he may be interested in? Why did you continue to leave your information as vague as possible?

2nd for the taillights, im not wrong about it being OEM ITR TAILS...
i confirmed it with the seller & doing lots of research on those tails
they are OEM TAILS "BUT RETROFITTED"
"guess thats my fault there" leaving that 1 word out
You confirmed with the seller? Are you not aware that you need a Japanese bank account in order to have a Yahoo Auctions Japan account? You left one fucking word out? Dude, you said they were fucking genuine.
02-04 hella rare genuine jdm type r LED tails
$400-$500+

but after researching alot on japanese sites ive come across a thread from them & turns out japan doesnt retrofit usdm tails nor- do they retrofit their reg. trim
rsx (non-r) taillights,
only 3 guys in japan that ive read about does retrofitted tails & some heads
to be posted up for sale & rare/as in hard to find that type of retro'd tail design
They won't retrofit non Type R tail lights? That's fucking odd because they're the same damn lights. Integra iS is the base model version of the DC5. It has the same fucking rear lights as my Type R.

(dont get me wrong there are alot of other retrofitters in japan but the set i posted was made from them) & the seller will provide OEM authenticity
them 3 do NOT retro any other sets but the TYPE-R's (either new or used)
SOOO, to prove you wrong there, yes they are OEM ITRs & RETROFITTED
OEM authenticity? OEM ITR and retrofitted. Seriously dude, do you not even read your own posts? Do you not understand how fucking dumb that sounds? It's no longer a fucking OEM light when you hack it apart and put LEDs in it.

(basically not misleading anything) so your trippin out on my ass for no reason
but again dont wanna aruge with you bro we're just putting in our intell for
our members and newbies/guests...
at least this thread became interesting :pedobear:
No, I'm tripping on your ass because you're full of fucking shit and you need to be called out for being full of fucking shit. The thing I can't understand is why. Why do you intentionally mislead and try to pass off absolute bullshit as the truth? Do you spread bullshit about car parts so you can rip people off in the classified sections of different forums? Do you spread your bullshit because you have some sort of void in your self esteem and "impressing" people with your knowledge fills that?

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
So then why did you?
i didnt, you assumed i did, i had no intention of doing so but you took my shit wrong and started this beef & calling me out just cause

Context is everything. The thread is about DC5 Recaros. You come in talking about bullshit seats and then post a picture of yellow Recaro SR4s, and follow that post up with this
well to you context might be EVERYTHING but to others just dont give a damn,
any1 has the right to post whatever they fucking want in any thread even if it has little to no comparisson at all to what a person posted & asking for

If you weren't alluding to the existence of yellow DC5 Recaros, why did you continue to post about it?
I DID NOT EVER SAY THERE WAS AN EXISTENCE OF YELLOW DC5 RECAROS!! I CLEARLY STATED THAT THERE WAS A DC5 WITH THESE YELLOW DC5 SEATS IN THEM (KNOWING THE FACT THAT ITS NOT OEM ONTO DC5s,) I SAID HE RAN THE RAILS FOR A DC5 TO RUN THE YELLOW SEATS SO WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING WITH ME SAYING ITS ACTUAL OEM YELLOW FUCKING DC5 SEATS!! wtf?! :coffee:
I WAS JUST LISTING DOWN COLORS! COLORS MANG CCOOLLOORRSS!!

So why didn't you tell OP about the different types of Recaros out there that he may be interested in? Why did you continue to leave your information as vague as possible?
because for 1, whats so wrong with running a different color recaro (EVEN IF ITS NOT OEM DC5 RECAROS) recaros is recaros all you need are rails w/lots to little modification done to fit its just fucking seats mang!

You confirmed with the seller? Are you not aware that you need a Japanese bank account in order to have a Yahoo Auctions Japan account? You left one fucking word out? Dude, you said they were fucking genuine.
YES I FUCKING CONFIMED IT WITH THE SELLER! AND I DO SHOP ON THAT BUYEE.JP WEBSITE & NO YOU DONT NEED A DAMN JAPAN ACCOUNT JUST TO PURCHASE FROM THEM, PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED, JUST BID ON 2 ITEMS RECENTLY & THEY TOOK OUT THE $ OUTTA MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, MAJOR DIFFERENCE FROM THEM & EBAY IS THEY ACTUALLY TAKE OUT $ FROM YOUR ACCONT AFTER WINNING A BID WITHOUT CONFIRMING IT WITH YOU, COMPARED TO EBAY, AFTER YOU WIN A BID YOU GET CONFORMATION BEFORE PAYING... & SHIPPING TO THE U.S YOU GOTTA WAIT FOR THEM TO CONTACT YOU BACK FOR EXACT PRICING BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALOT OF CHARGES THAN EBAY (LETS JUST SAY ITS MORE COMPLICATED)
& FOR ITR GENUINE TYPE R TAILS, TAILLIGHTS ARE STILL GENUINE EVEN AFTER BEING RETROFITTED BECAUSE THEY WERN'T REPLICA TAILS TO BEGIN WITH
(OEM EMBEDED WORDINGS & STICKERS ARE STILL ON THE HOUSINGS WHEN SOLD!) if it wasnt genuine none of that shit would be on there...

They won't retrofit non Type R tail lights? That's fucking odd because they're the same damn lights. Integra iS is the base model version of the DC5. It has the same fucking rear lights as my Type R.
AGAIN FOR THIS SHIT, DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID? SINCE THIS IS A LEGIT JAPAN SALES WEBSITES I ALSO CLEARLY STATED THE SELLER OF THESE TAILLIGHTS GETS THE TAILS RETROFITTED FROM THE 1 OF THE 3 GUYS THAT RETRO, WHY? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUT HE JUST SAID ITS DIFFERENT, I FEEL THE SAME WAY TO YOU ON WHY THEY DONT BUT ITS THE SAME ANSWER I GOT SO IM JUST LISTING WHAT WAS SAID TO ME, ALSO I SAID THERE ARE ALOT OF OTHER JAPANESE RETROFITTERS BUT I WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT THAT SELLER AND THE TAILS HE SELLS THAT WERE ARGUING ABOUT NOW, (DAMMIT MAN ITS NOT EASY TRYNA TALK TO SOME1 WHO CANT EXPALIN/TALK IN ENGLISH VERY WELL) SO I GOT WHAT I COULD...

OEM authenticity? OEM ITR and retrofitted. Seriously dude, do you not even read your own posts? Do you not understand how fucking dumb that sounds? It's no longer a fucking OEM light when you hack it apart and put LEDs in it.
JUST EXPALINED IT IN THE OTHER POST, BUT THE SAME GOES FOR USDM RETRO'S
whats the difference when retrofitting an OEM headlight from the Eagle eye headlight?? retrofitting the oem headlights are still OEM right?? but just retrofitted with LEDs etc... IS THERE REALLY A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2? in other simple words, your just upgrading the lighting but still having the OEM housing with the branded/embeded shit saying it is LEGIT & NOT REPLICAS
ALSO WHEN SELLING OEM OR REPLICAS price is different, & price shows that it is real or fake (not exactly how to put it in terms but bare with me on that shit) thats why those japan retro'd tails cost that much on that website you & me got it off from

No, I'm tripping on your ass because you're full of fucking shit and you need to be called out for being full of fucking shit. The thing I can't understand is why. Why do you intentionally mislead and try to pass off absolute bullshit as the truth? Do you spread bullshit about car parts so you can rip people off in the classified sections of different forums? Do you spread your bullshit because you have some sort of void in your self esteem and "impressing" people with your knowledge fills that?
callin me out FUCK YOU TOO then, tryna be nice about it but i guess your takin it to heart like a lil kid when its just talk ,
I CLEARLY DO NOT WANT OR AM MISLEADING PEOPLE, if i maybe wrong then ill take it, we all fucking learn new shit everyday & in this case its just parts, YOU MISLEAD & TOOK WHAT I WROTE WRONG/AS BS

rip people off? why would i do that? what business is there for me to do so when i dont want that shit to happen to myself, what could ever i possibly gain from passing around B.S? its not like im selling any of these shits so no nothing & why you turning this guys thread into a war like wtf dude?! we just have different inputs into what we think or know. as for me im just listing down what was said & what was confirmed to me...

so get off my ass & move on, others will decide what to believe what they want
so dont try to confuse what i said & turn it around on me LIKE ITS A BAD THING! IF ITS SO FUCKING DAMN WRONG THEN IGNORE MY SHIT & CORRECT IT in a nice civil way you dont have to be a fucking DICK ABOUT IT

·
Unpopular Opinion
458,195 Posts
Sooo subbing to this

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well to you context might be EVERYTHING but to others just dont give a damn,
any1 has the right to post whatever they fucking want in any thread even if it has little to no comparisson at all to what a person posted & asking for
Context is everything. Here's a funny comic demonstrating why context is very important.

I DID NOT EVER SAY THERE WAS AN EXISTENCE OF YELLOW DC5 RECAROS!! I CLEARLY STATED THAT THERE WAS A DC5 WITH THESE YELLOW DC5 SEATS IN THEM (KNOWING THE FACT THAT ITS NOT OEM ONTO DC5s,) I SAID HE RAN THE RAILS FOR A DC5 TO RUN THE YELLOW SEATS SO WERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GETTING WITH ME SAYING ITS ACTUAL OEM YELLOW FUCKING DC5 SEATS!! wtf?! :coffee:
I WAS JUST LISTING DOWN COLORS! COLORS MANG CCOOLLOORRSS!!
I never said you did. I said you alluded towards the existence of yellow DC5 Recaros.

allude

verb
suggest or call attention to indirectly; hint at.
"she had a way of alluding to Jean but never saying her name"
synonyms: refer to, suggest, hint at, imply, mention, touch on, mention in passing, mention en passant, speak briefly of, make an allusion to, cite; rareadvert to
"the Vice Chancellor alluded to the same idea"
mention without discussing at length.
"we will allude briefly to the main points"
(of an artist or a work of art) recall (an earlier work or style) in such a way as to suggest a relationship with it.
"the photographs allude to Italian Baroque painting"

because for 1, whats so wrong with running a different color recaro (EVEN IF ITS NOT OEM DC5 RECAROS) recaros is recaros all you need are rails w/lots to little modification done to fit its just fucking seats mang!
It's more than seats, it's principle.

YES I FUCKING CONFIMED IT WITH THE SELLER! AND I DO SHOP ON THAT BUYEE.JP WEBSITE & NO YOU DONT NEED A DAMN JAPAN ACCOUNT JUST TO PURCHASE FROM THEM, PAYPAL IS ACCEPTED, JUST BID ON 2 ITEMS RECENTLY & THEY TOOK OUT THE $ OUTTA MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, MAJOR DIFFERENCE FROM THEM & EBAY IS THEY ACTUALLY TAKE OUT $ FROM YOUR ACCONT AFTER WINNING A BID WITHOUT CONFIRMING IT WITH YOU, COMPARED TO EBAY, AFTER YOU WIN A BID YOU GET CONFORMATION BEFORE PAYING... & SHIPPING TO THE U.S YOU GOTTA WAIT FOR THEM TO CONTACT YOU BACK FOR EXACT PRICING BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALOT OF CHARGES THAN EBAY (LETS JUST SAY ITS MORE COMPLICATED)
& FOR ITR GENUINE TYPE R TAILS, TAILLIGHTS ARE STILL GENUINE EVEN AFTER BEING RETROFITTED BECAUSE THEY WERN'T REPLICA TAILS TO BEGIN WITH
(OEM EMBEDED WORDINGS & STICKERS ARE STILL ON THE HOUSINGS WHEN SOLD!) if it wasnt genuine none of that shit would be on there...
Buyee.jp is a Yahoo Auctions Japan bidding service. All you're doing is asking a third party to buy shit from YAJ for you. How are you contacting sellers on Yahoo Auctions Japan without an account? That's right, you're not. You're sending a message the third party who then translates that message into Japanese and then conveys that message to the YAJ seller. The seller then replies back to the third party who then translates that message into English and then conveys it back to you. Did you never play the phone game in elementary school? Information always changes when it goes through another party. More so when they have to translate languages that don't directly translate.

I have a fully built K24. Other than aluminum castings and some minor shit, there's not much left of what Honda made. Does that mean my K24 is still OEM because it's a bunch of aftermarket stuff in a Honda engine?

AGAIN FOR THIS SHIT, DID YOU READ WHAT I SAID? SINCE THIS IS A LEGIT JAPAN SALES WEBSITES I ALSO CLEARLY STATED THE SELLER OF THESE TAILLIGHTS GETS THE TAILS RETROFITTED FROM THE 1 OF THE 3 GUYS THAT RETRO, WHY? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUT HE JUST SAID ITS DIFFERENT, I FEEL THE SAME WAY TO YOU ON WHY THEY DONT BUT ITS THE SAME ANSWER I GOT SO IM JUST LISTING WHAT WAS SAID TO ME, ALSO I SAID THERE ARE ALOT OF OTHER JAPANESE RETROFITTERS BUT I WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT THAT SELLER AND THE TAILS HE SELLS THAT WERE ARGUING ABOUT NOW, (DAMMIT MAN ITS NOT EASY TRYNA TALK TO SOME1 WHO CANT EXPALIN/TALK IN ENGLISH VERY WELL) SO I GOT WHAT I COULD...
It's not a legit Japan sales website. It's a third party bidding service. All of this information is irrelevant. You intentionally labeled retrofitted tail lights as genuine OEM Honda parts. Why?

JUST EXPALINED IT IN THE OTHER POST, BUT THE SAME GOES FOR USDM RETRO'S
whats the difference when retrofitting an OEM headlight from the Eagle eye headlight?? retrofitting the oem headlights are still OEM right?? but just retrofitted with LEDs etc... IS THERE REALLY A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2? in other simple words, your just upgrading the lighting but still having the OEM housing with the branded/embeded shit saying it is LEGIT & NOT REPLICAS
ALSO WHEN SELLING OEM OR REPLICAS price is different, & price shows that it is real or fake (not exactly how to put it in terms but bare with me on that shit) thats why those japan retro'd tails cost that much on that website you & me got it off from
No, you buy OEM products under the assumption that they were made by the manufacturer of the vehicle and are built to the quality standards of that manufacturer. That is why OEM parts cost so much. QUALITY. Sell someone a retrofitted head lamp or tail lamp as a brand new OEM part and watch how fast you get labeled as a scammer.

callin me out FUCK YOU TOO then, tryna be nice about it but i guess your takin it to heart like a lil kid when its just talk ,
I CLEARLY DO NOT WANT OR AM MISLEADING PEOPLE, if i maybe wrong then ill take it, we all fucking learn new shit everyday & in this case its just parts, YOU MISLEAD & TOOK WHAT I WROTE WRONG/AS BS
So why don't you do yourself a solid and follow what you wrote? How about correcting the issue of you intentionally lying about shit instead of trying to play the victim?

rip people off? why would i do that? what business is there for me to do so when i dont want that shit to happen to myself, what could ever i possibly gain from passing around B.S? its not like im selling any of these shits so no nothing & why you turning this guys thread into a war like wtf dude?! we just have different inputs into what we think or know. as for me im just listing down what was said & what was confirmed to me...
I don't know why you'd rip people off. That'd why I asked you. Why are you intentionally calling non OEM parts genuine OEM parts? Why? Only you know that answer, but you're not giving it to anyone.

so get off my ass & move on, others will decide what to believe what they want
so dont try to confuse what i said & turn it around on me LIKE ITS A BAD THING! IF ITS SO FUCKING DAMN WRONG THEN IGNORE MY SHIT & CORRECT IT in a nice civil way you dont have to be a fucking DICK ABOUT IT
I would be happy to move on, but you playing the victim like a child is making that difficult.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
awesome, this is exactly the kind of callout thread i had in mind when adding this subforum. most of it has just been people calling khoa a shit stain or something. which is welcome, i just like seeing the thought out callouts.

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
Context is everything. Here's a funny comic demonstrating why context is very important.

I never said you did. I said you alluded towards the existence of yellow DC5 Recaros.

allude

verb
suggest or call attention to indirectly; hint at.
"she had a way of alluding to Jean but never saying her name"
synonyms: refer to, suggest, hint at, imply, mention, touch on, mention in passing, mention en passant, speak briefly of, make an allusion to, cite; rareadvert to
"the Vice Chancellor alluded to the same idea"
mention without discussing at length.
"we will allude briefly to the main points"
(of an artist or a work of art) recall (an earlier work or style) in such a way as to suggest a relationship with it.
"the photographs allude to Italian Baroque painting"

It's more than seats, it's principle.

Buyee.jp is a Yahoo Auctions Japan bidding service. All you're doing is asking a third party to buy shit from YAJ for you. How are you contacting sellers on Yahoo Auctions Japan without an account? That's right, you're not. You're sending a message the third party who then translates that message into Japanese and then conveys that message to the YAJ seller. The seller then replies back to the third party who then translates that message into English and then conveys it back to you. Did you never play the phone game in elementary school? Information always changes when it goes through another party. More so when they have to translate languages that don't directly translate.

I have a fully built K24. Other than aluminum castings and some minor shit, there's not much left of what Honda made. Does that mean my K24 is still OEM because it's a bunch of aftermarket stuff in a Honda engine?

It's not a legit Japan sales website. It's a third party bidding service. All of this information is irrelevant. You intentionally labeled retrofitted tail lights as genuine OEM Honda parts. Why?

No, you buy OEM products under the assumption that they were made by the manufacturer of the vehicle and are built to the quality standards of that manufacturer. That is why OEM parts cost so much. QUALITY. Sell someone a retrofitted head lamp or tail lamp as a brand new OEM part and watch how fast you get labeled as a scammer.

So why don't you do yourself a solid and follow what you wrote? How about correcting the issue of you intentionally lying about shit instead of trying to play the victim?

I don't know why you'd rip people off. That'd why I asked you. Why are you intentionally calling non OEM parts genuine OEM parts? Why? Only you know that answer, but you're not giving it to anyone.

I would be happy to move on, but you playing the victim like a child is making that difficult.

1. never lied about anything on here, if people mis reads what i wrote is wrong then ill take it yea my fault for not explaing it FULLY, i do what i can but nobody tends to give a shit on FULL EXPLINATIONS ANYWAYS so why bother?

2. i do have a account on that shit & i was literally talking to the seller in person by message, so that third party shit never crossed my mind, just started asking questions & answers just came

3. since i did use the wrong words to explain the tails the 1st time then ill admit i was wrong to do that, but i dont admit to it being oem tails in the 1st place before being retrofitted, guess after upgrading it means it losses its genuine'ness & OEM'ness as you so desperetly say so?

4. ok so if thats the case what do you call a OEM headlight thats retrofitted? retro'd oem headlights ? if so ill go ahead & change it right now

5. im not gonna lie i do have my wrongs in what i did but again in CONTEXT OF HOW THIS WHOLE SHIT STARTED what does the thread title say? as to the reason why i listed the yellow recaros in the 1st place "HOW RARE ARE JDM BLUE RECAROS" kinda figured out that part why you were on my ass cuz i just skimmed thru his explanation & started posting away like a muthfcka but again "in context for the title" thats why i started posting, & because dangerous cricket asked "how bout yellow"? what was i supposed to do there, just leave it at that? i posted the yellow recaro in the 1st place cuz he asked & responded to my answer "rare'er than red" then so on & so forth then you came along & started bustin balls so whatevers mang..

6. ill give in this time & admit that "im worng" so you win this round nigga
now how bout we end this shit & get back to doin our own thangs.. *& ill be careful of what i list down next time before the CONTEXT-POLICE shows up again* :shady:

TRUCE.... ?!?? BITCH?!?!

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
The real question here is, Where are those tail lights so I can buy em lol? :chuck:
ask if you need some different LEDs to run them with cause the seller didnt answer that part after we talked not sure if it'll all run with the oem bulbs

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k187796149

Shit, think I might snag some if I ever find 400 some bucks to spend on tail lights.
question* if these wer replica tails that was retro'd what would they cost?

awesome, this is exactly the kind of callout thread i had in mind when adding this subforum. most of it has just been people calling khoa a shit stain or something. which is welcome, i just like seeing the thought out callouts.
you've been waiting for this day haven't ya lol

·
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
5,293 Posts
It's a well known fact that Khoa IS a shit stain. No reason to call him out anymore.

You're welcome Khoa

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
It's a well known fact that Khoa IS a shit stain. No reason to call him out anymore.

You're welcome Khoa
lol, his dick sheath... i mean knight... in shining armor.

·
sapnu puas
5,943 Posts
Here's my problem with deejay...

1. He types/talks like a god damn retard.
2. He uses way too many emoji's. So many that I can't take any of his posts seriously. Half of them don't even make sense where he adds them. I'm not sure he understands what half of them mean.
3. This is his personal preference so I can't really hold him against this, but he's into hellaflush and immediately I get annoyed with these people.
4. I know this thread is about the seats thread, where I'm leaning towards Koopa with this one... You didn't SPECIFICALLY say the yellow recaro's were DC5's, you did suggest it considering the thread was about DC5 recaros. You don't see people go into a turbo question thread and give an answer about superchargers...
5. This isn't the first time I've seen him make some dumb ass suggestion in a thread.

·
Super Moderator
430,521 Posts
lol my name is mentioned in every thread, hella famous

anyway didn't read anything else, fuck everything

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
lol my name is mentioned in every thread, hella famous

anyway didn't read anything else, fuck everything
if the only thing you read was your name... then you were randomly searching for your name?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts