Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had a nasty door ding from some asshole who opened their car into mine. anyways, for $70, it is completely gone! amen to that.

now, on to fixing my key mark

·
-
440 Posts
I have two dings on my car and thinking of taking it to paintless dent removal place. One is on the hood and the other is in the back after the passenger door.

Does anyone recommend any place around Atlanta area. I don't want to take it to a place where they don't know what they's doing.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Frosty said:
Technique is called PDR (Paintless Dent Removal).
Simple concept. Suck the dent out.
It takes minutes, saving labour costs. Initial cost of equipment is pretty steep though. I keep debating setting up a shop.

Too bad they haven't made a quick and easy way to take out scratches :D
Actually, they don't "suck" the dent out. They massage the back side of the dent and slowly and carefully work it back out. A buddy of mine owns a PDR business. He's taken a couple of dents out of past rides. The technique provides excellent results.

·
Registered
142 Posts
kenny_atl said:
I have two dings on my car and thinking of taking it to paintless dent removal place. One is on the hood and the other is in the back after the passenger door.

Does anyone recommend any place around Atlanta area. I don't want to take it to a place where they don't know what they's doing.
Take her to Ed Voyles anytime on Tuesday. The dent guy is right behind the used car office. He did a pretty good job removing a dent on my right door and right rear pillar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts