Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello!!

so ive been a member on the board for a while, mostly reading and tryin to learn.. i thought its a good idea i should introduce and post some pictures of my car..

full time worker and a full time student, and bought my 2005 type s back in march 08 with 29k miles.. i owned a 94 accord but it got totaled, bought my first 5spd, 96 civic. i swapped a b20 vtec with b16 tranny.. although i enjoyed the torque the car was pushing, it gave me too many problems so i had to get rid of it..

picked up a type s by luck...:thumbsup: im tryin to get into the photoshot game too, i picked up a canon rebal xt and just recently started reading up on photography and photoshoping.

First attempt at rolling shot, page 4
Page 5 New rolling shot atempts 5-31-09

my civic

Rsx, day i brought her home

pictures with my friends s2k, gsr, wrx (sold)

\
(fav pix)

dropped the car on megans, picked up another set of type s rims in white and tires (all from fellow members)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
alright, so ill give u guys a little update on my car so far.

i picked up some new wheels, 17 x 8 +35
got the rear fenders rolled,
took off mud flaps
swapped out the front coilover springs, from 10kg to 8kg and lowered it abit more
(thanks to boredfast, j-speed, and tony for helping me out!!)
and then last monday some dick ass at school keyed my car... so thats got me down..

but some pictures before i got kicked out of the parking structer today

·
Registered
475 Posts
Good job getting rid of that civic. Your RSX is 1000x better in every way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pictarz of you with the car:laughing:!!!

hahaha i should explain im a BOY not a girl.. i get that a lot from my name on here... umm the word desii (they-see) is suppose to be desi, which is anohter way of saying paky (middle eastern) lol...

thanks for the comments everyone.. im actualy looking to get some wheel spacers to give me more of a flush look.. and maybe some new rims in the future!

1 - 20 of 258 Posts