Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone down for a dfw drag strip night??? i've got a thread open on ephatch about it... going down on the 22nd of may... so just a heads up for anyone who hasn't found out about it...

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol... bump...

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump... anyone interested???

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I don't think there are too many peeps from DFW on the site. Most are still on ephatch. However next year i may come down to visit once again. Missed hanging out with the guys from DFW and the brutal police harassment on the back country roads.

So what if my car was triple parked!

I was well informed about Texas law at last year's EP meet!

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think there are too many peeps from DFW on the site. Most are still on ephatch. However next year i may come down to visit once again. Missed hanging out with the guys from DFW and the brutal police harassment on the back country roads.

So what if my car was triple parked!

I was well informed about Texas law at last year's EP meet!
ya... i kinda get that feeling too...:(

lmao... ya... that shit was too crazy... last time i actually had a guy throw a freaking 2x4 at me from his front yard!!! lmao... damn laws... we're ep rebles without a cause... :thumbsup:

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump... few more days left...

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
two days left... just an fyi...

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just so everyone knows... the ep owners in dfw suck ass... no one came out to this lil meet... just me and paulmofyourhand... losers... lol...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts