Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I have bought a lot of products from Dave at DH-Racing, and they are top notch. He learned from a veteran of porting and polishing. Even cam grinding. Dave's work is not poor, it's quite the opposite, besides what a few people might say. DH-Racing offers superb work for an afordable price. Give him a call, tell him Superman sent you. (he will know what it means).

· Registered
25 Posts
Boosted_90Teg said:
I have bought a lot of products from Dave at DH-Racing, and they are top notch. He learned from a veteran of porting and polishing. Even cam grinding. Dave's work is not poor, it's quite the opposite, besides what a few people might say. DH-Racing offers superb work for an afordable price. Give him a call, tell him Superman sent you. (he will know what it means).
That almost looks like an advertisement, cosidering his super positive attitude and super-low post count. :)

"Tell them you saw this ad, and you'll get a discount!!!" :rotfl:

Just sell your OEM cams and buy some new ones... Grinding down cams sounds sketchy to me.

· Registered
9,074 Posts
Screw regrinds. Get a set of IPS cams...they're greeeeeeeat!

^----now THAT'S blatant advertisement hehe.

· Registered
5,292 Posts
I don't know if I'd trust a cam maker that sells cams for multiple applications but the cams themselves are all exactly the same lift and duration.

Edit: And what's with the year-old thread getting bumped?

· Registered
847 Posts
Like a said, DO NOT Buy anything from Dave Hickman. Or his piss ant Josh that works for him. They both screwed alot of people out of money on 7thgencivic.com

My friend bought a 1.6 SOHC motor from them for his 92 EG. It was suspose to be 12.1:1 compression, P&P Head, 3 angle valve job, and a Crower stage 3 Cam. Josh promised the motor would put down 250whp. Anyone who is not stupid knows, that a 1.6 SOHC can not put down 250whp N/A with that build. So my friend bought the motor and had an agreement with Josh that is the motor did not put down 250whp or better on the dyno they would give him is motor back. When he received the motor it was shit. The head was warped and would not hold a head gasket. The Cam was not a Crower Stage 3 and the the block was all rusted up. They packaged the motor is a cardboard box with little bit of packaging peanuts. So that shit was all in the motor. It was junk. It took 1 month with involving the courts for my friend to finally get his money back from DH Racing. Go search other forums for info about DH-racing. You will not like what you see.

· Registered
216 Posts
stay away

yeah stay away those guys are jokes..backyard machanics...just like they claim 50whp from their intake manifolds....should have seen them back in the day every time they went to the track they only got made fun of.....just like they used to claim their ugly as space ship race car had stock ecu and stock b16....lmao....:thumbsdow

· Registered
239 Posts
I know the last post was awhile ago but I just came across it... I had some dh products on my integra and I loved em. I talk to dave here and there but on my integra I had their light weight crank pulley which was great I could tell the difference instantly, I also had my head pnped and the IM/TB ported and matched to the intake ports the work was great no problems. Ive heard alot of good and bad things from them and I feel bad for the people who dont like em because ive had all good experiences

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.