Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 mach 1 and i have no mods yet other than k&n air filter. I plan on getting 3.90 gears soon so i just bought this predator new on the internet and decided to try loading it tonight. I start to load it and everything is fine, it saves the original settings and then i go to load the predator tune. It starts going through it and then when the part happens where it says turn yyour car off, then turn the key on but dont start your engine, and i do it. It has an error and leaves the loading screen and says unplug predator. Now my car wont start, it turns over and tries to start but it wont start or even struggle starting. The fan in the engine is on when i turn the key and my odometer has dots all the way across it. WTF?

Reactions: D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was just kidding with the avvy, but i am seriously looking for some answers.

·
Registered
111 Posts
hit up mustangforums.com or stangnet.com. Both are very helpful forums. No one here is going to help, unless they are a mustang enthusiast. It's like going there and asking a KPRO question for an RSX. I have a 95 5.0 too and visit those forums all the time. They will help.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.