Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Which one are you?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LOL wut
8,728 Posts
this lady in my msf class didnt know how to drive stick at all...she stalled the bike seriously 300 times a day...and there was 2 riding classes... lol in the end she didnt pass

·
Registered
125 Posts
auto first, then stick and finally motorcycle

8,021 Posts
you just said that she stalled 300 times a day on a bike. lol

i meant that you are a great motorcyclist but can't drive a stick shift car.
Nicky Hayden...like when he won the BMW LOL. Well...he can drive but he was revving like crazy

·
135i Coupe Owner!
7,962 Posts
i learned how to ride a bike before i learned how to drive an automatic or manual car. my bike wasn't a motorcycle, but it was a 5spd trial bike. similar to a dirtbike but more for 'stunting' i guess. dont know if that counts so i didn't vote on the pole. i learned in 7th grade to ride by the way. didn't drive until sophomore year in highschool :p

·
RC Nerd
669 Posts
Started riding ATV's when I was 10 (my ATC110 3-wheeler was manual shift, auto clutch). Learned to ride dirtbikes with manual shift, manual clutch by the time I was 12. And then I learned how to drive in a stick. Of 17 vehicles owned, only three were automatic. First auto was my '93 Ram that I bought when I was 27. My wife dislikes driving automatics, too, so both of our current cars are stick. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts