Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to mess with it, but cant figure it out.... can anyone help me out?? and can you datalog the Knock count and Lambda?
thanks

·
ECU Tuner
4,287 Posts
zulusTypeS said:
I have been trying to mess with it, but cant figure it out.... can anyone help me out?? and can you datalog the Knock count and Lambda?
thanks
Yes you can. Unfortunately, the current documentation isn't very complete, so you may want to read up on the S200 documentation and tech articles on datalogging on the Hondata website. Also, you can download some older version demo software that shows how it works.

As for knocking, the K-Pro software not only counts the knocks and displays the absolute number in the Sensors window, but after datalogging you can also use the Graph window and see exactly where the knocks happened. You can even zoom in so that the log for a single second fills the screen. That way you can determine exactly what mappings were in effect when the knock(s) occured. And you probably already saw that there's also information on knock retarding, knock level, and knock threshold.

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
conradb212 said:
Yes you can. Unfortunately, the current documentation isn't very complete, so you may want to read up on the S200 documentation and tech articles on datalogging on the Hondata website. Also, you can download some older version demo software that shows how it works.

As for knocking, the K-Pro software not only counts the knocks and displays the absolute number in the Sensors window, but after datalogging you can also use the Graph window and see exactly where the knocks happened. You can even zoom in so that the log for a single second fills the screen. That way you can determine exactly what mappings were in effect when the knock(s) occured. And you probably already saw that there's also information on knock retarding, knock level, and knock threshold.

K-pro ownes :bow:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts