Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car been running good lateley now today i went for lunch and got something to eat around 2 pm nothing happen everything was normal, then at 7 30 when i was trying to go home i notice smoke and a sputtering sound from my exhaust. nothing wrong it the engine visual to me. i decided to see what happen if i drove it down the street, it turn of on me and didnt want to turn on, and the only way it did turn on was if i gave it a lot of gas. i drove home off and on flying by. when i finally made it home, i used my laptop to check the codes i got code 45 which is fuel system to lean, code 71 cylinder 1 misfire, code 72, cylinder 2 misfire, code 74, cylinder 4 misfire and a random misfire code. WTF, im shitting bricks right now. PLEASE HELP :(

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
but if i blew the engine the car wouldnt turn on at all right?

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Who knows, maybe you only blew one cylinder out.. or maybe you bent a valve... who knows

what exactly were you doing before this occurred?

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dammm this sucks

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
Where'd you go? I thought I was suppose to tune you? you never came back lol thats probably why you blew it

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that nut came off my car pulley so it was parked for a week, i just started driving it again

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im gona check it out this week keep you guys posted

·
K24 > K20
4,605 Posts
last time i wondered if i blew my motor a quick look in the engine bay revealed a hole in the block, started right up with kpro set in readiness mode.

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well the car is in the shop getting checked out and compression test, but the 4 spark plug has gas on it, hopefully I don't have a bent valve :( I'll find out in a hour

·
Zack Killa
4,535 Posts
well looks like it's time to go turbo

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
last spark plug

·
meth injection....soon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok got it check compression is good, nothing wrong with the engine, so monday my new spark plugs come in and hopefully it gets better

·
glory to the hypnotoad
6,295 Posts
ok got it check compression is good, nothing wrong with the engine, so monday my new spark plugs come in and hopefully it gets better
But did you do a leakdown? I've seen a bad motor pass a compression test but fail leak down.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts