Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
JDM
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a testpipe off the buy/sell forum here on clubrsx. http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=429217

We made a deal on January, 16 2007 and i paid him the next day by paypal. He told me by PM that he will send out the same day. 3 weeks later, i still havent received anything, so i PM him. He said i sent it out but it came back to me. I was like :confused: . So i asked him i dont mind waiting for you to send it again. He said ok. Now, after almost 3 months still nothing. I tried contacting him through PM, email, and AIM but he wont respond. The last response i got was you are not US. I told him already that I live canada, and he agreed to send it. But now he is using the excuse that i live in canada and he wont send it. So i told him fine, just give me a refund. Now he just wont respond to me at all.
Can someone help me?

thanks

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
dispute it on paypal. Say he dicked you and then they will try to resolve it. It happened to me a few times on ebay, I didnt get all my money back but i got a good amount back.

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
sounds like you got dicked but thats what paypal is there for.... and report this to the buyer's forum if this dude doesnt settle it with you, list him as a scammer

·
Currently High.
790 Posts
ya i got got like that with some fucking cams, motherfucker never responded back or anythung. what a dick. it takes a low person to do that!

·
im buggin out!!!!
5,209 Posts
didnt get scammed by shit sent it 3 times UPS got sent back I offered to send it to an american addres for him after spending 30 dollars in attempts to send a test pipe he only paid 60 for..and ill say it again I will send the test pipe to an american address for him END OF STORY!

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
didnt get scammed by shit sent it 3 times UPS got sent back I offered to send it to an american addres for him after spending 30 dollars in attempts to send a test pipe he only paid 60 for..and ill say it again I will send the test pipe to an american address for him END OF STORY!
Or just give him his money back? :dontknow: Being that he resides in Canada and not in the US

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
sounds legit to me

·
Lurker
34,690 Posts
so what just eat 30 dollars FUCKING shit on that he got the pipe for 60 as it was
technically he doesn't have the pipe but you have his money. ..ur mistake for spending "30" dollars sending it 3 times. oh well w/e. not my prob so i could care less kthnxbye

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Its not that hard to send something UPS if you just go to the store and ask how to do it. so there is something more to it. if he told you he was in Canada to begin with what the hell is sending it to a US addy going to do for him. Just give him his money back or just send it proporly. and how in the hell are you going to send a package to Canada for only 10$. thats not true. To send any thing it will cost atleast 20 bucks.

But to not answer him and not get anything done for 3 months is pretty fucked up...

·
UnDr PrShR
1,854 Posts
Its not that hard to send something UPS if you just go to the store and ask how to do it. so there is something more to it. if he told you he was in Canada to begin with what the hell is sending it to a US addy going to do for him. Just give him his money back or just send it proporly. and how in the hell are you going to send a package to Canada for only 10$. thats not true. To send any thing it will cost atleast 20 bucks.

But to not answer him and not get anything done for 3 months is pretty fucked up...
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,470 Posts
Well...

my .02 is

i dont take sides

but it sounds like misunderstanding for both parties...

i think it would be best to come to a consensus...

TS you should have told him you were in canada...and would require special shipping...

i dont think its akina fault for trying to send it....i wouldnt have known ne better personally either..

i think its fair for akina to keep the money that he spent on attempts to ship

and return the extra...that is my IMO

however...

i dont know all the details...so

However 3 months....idk i dont take sides...i keep it neutral around here

·
im buggin out!!!!
5,209 Posts

for one dick nose my buddys run a UPS store so I pay cost a little under 10 dollars to ship Ive shipped it 3 times..they want paper work cuz its not a gift I have no paperwork..so i will send it to an Ameican address for him or give him 30 dollars simple as that
END OF THE MOTHER FUCKIN STORY

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
for one dick nose my buddys run a UPS store so I pay cost a little under 10 dollars to ship Ive shipped it 3 times..they want paper work cuz its not a gift I have no paperwork..so i will send it to an Ameican address for him or give him 30 dollars simple as that
END OF THE MOTHER FUCKIN STORY

alright then if your buddys run the store tell them to get shit right if you didn't have papers to begin with and knew it would fuck up why try 2 more times?

·
im buggin out!!!!
5,209 Posts
any my boy said at the UPS store it has something to do with its size and there poilcys for paper work on stuff like that I didnt really get it and nether did he to be honest we tried to keep resending it and it took a month each time so

1 - 20 of 79 Posts