Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm New to this site and just recently bought a 05 type s I love the car. Only thing is did I pay too much it's very clean for the mikes it has zero rust to tears on the seats runs amazing still pulls hard dissent burn any oil. Car was pretty much stock besides for a aem intake and planet audio 7 in screen. I bought the car with 210,000 for 4,600. I'm just wondering if i overpaid. Either way it's too late lol and I already bought coilovers and race header and k pro. I just thought I'd get your guys opinion on it. Oh and it's white with the beige interior il try and get some pics up

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue book says excellent condition is 5,100. very good condition is 4,500 I would say it's leaning more towards very good condition.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dumb question but how do I post pics up here I have a few on my phone just wondering how to load them on here

·
Pancakes
5,343 Posts
Dumb question but how do I post pics up here I have a few on my phone just wondering how to load them on here
Create an account on Photobucket.com - upload the pics there, then copy the IMG tags and paste them. :thumbsup:

I don't think you overpaid as long as it is in good shape. I have an '02 with almost 240,000 and other than regular maintenance, it runs quietly and pulls like a brand new car. Still looks good too for being that old.

·
vtec just kicked in yo
245 Posts
Hey, saw you post in someone's Kpro FS thread, tried to pm you but it said your inbox was full. Are you still looking? Feel free to send me a pm

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think you paid a bit too much. I recently pick up an 05 type s from one of the members here for $3800. I think either way you'll still love your car. Post some pics up, I had a white base auto before loved the color.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think you paid a bit too much. I recently pick up an 05 type s from one of the members here for $3800. I think either way you'll still love your car. Post some pics up, I had a white base auto before loved the color.
I just created a photobucket account so I think I should have some pics up soon.How many miles are on your car? Any pics you can show?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts