Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went ahead and did some mods this week. The free windsheild spikes that were linked on 600rr.net and DIY painted windscreen. I got some touchup to do on the screen. Just minor up close stuff. Lemme know how it looks.

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
runnign with no mirrors?

screen looks pretty good
for now until I get my new ones. I'm debating on k6 GSXR mirrors but I'll probably just get some nice carbon ones

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how about the bar end mirrors?
nah, I dont like the look of how they stick out. Could be a possibility if there are others than from what ive seen(circular ones)

·
Halolcat Crew
10,906 Posts
I like the windscreen. Not sure how I feel about the spikes...almost like your top fairing is trying to be mad max loffles.

Why'd you take out the black wing decal? I was thinking of doing it to my silver/black cbr but decided not to.

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the windscreen. Not sure how I feel about the spikes...almost like your top fairing is trying to be mad max loffles.

Why'd you take out the black wing decal? I was thinking of doing it to my silver/black cbr but decided not to.
i liked the look of all red but I have an idea for a black/red paint scheme for a winter project

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.