Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=623264&postcount=30

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah......you gotta see what this kid is saying.

Hes saying the "ASPEC kit" runs a 14.2 stock....wow

Here is the entire thread:
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33123

iknowmysh1t said:
did you guys know that a-spec can also include a comptech supercharger?
iknowmysh1t said:
im not gonna argue about this anymore but if you guys live in nyc and pay a visit to the paragon dealership located on northern blvd they offer the whole complete package for around 35k. complete with the ENTIRE a-spec package. including supercharger and big brake kit. throwing you well below the 13's.

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
It wasn't even that funny

Maybe his dealership does include the comptech supercharger with the A-Spec kit, do you live near his dealer and go there? After all, he did say "for 35k", which sounds right in the ball park

He is just misinformed, let it go

·
Registered
18,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Maybe his dealership does include the comptech supercharger with the A-Spec kit, do you live near his dealer and go there? After all, he did say "for 35k", which sounds right in the ball park

If they do sell an 06 ASPEC RSX with a comptech supercharger and a big brake kit...its not on their website inventory list.

Anyways, the point is an ASPEC RSX is not running 14.2...regardless.

·
All Aboard the Failboat
6,127 Posts

in ur thread spoilin ur fun

·
Banned
3,212 Posts
you see later on he said that the dealership was selling an a-spec rsx-s with s/c and big brake kit, "putting it well below the 13's." :rotfl:

if the dealership is selling a s/c rsx-s, it probably has 5-7psi from the blower and is not running 12's, what a 'tard.

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
i cant beleive they are even debating about 2 cars that are nearly identical

·
Registered
347 Posts
mag, that avatar rules. perfect, most bitchinest ass ever.

·
del
7,360 Posts
Someone in that thread said the LSD in the Si makes it faster off the line... I thought its LSD only worked in corners?

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure the person talking about the supercharger is just a troll. Hopefully nobody can be that stupid unless they're joking.

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Someone in that thread said the LSD in the Si makes it faster off the line... I thought its LSD only worked in corners?

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure the person talking about the supercharger is just a troll. Hopefully nobody can be that stupid unless they're joking.
Funny, but the LSD does NOT help off the line.
:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts