Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i searched but came out with minimal results. can someone please point out the Differences between the Comptech Race Header and the Jackson Racing Race Header. (ie gains, CEL info, pricing etc..). i searched but didn't find everything i was lookin for. if ya'll could give some info that would help alot. thanks, latez

·
i-VTEC, Do you?
973 Posts
Comptech suppsedly gives better gains, and is still warrantied by Acura because it's from Comptech. As far as pricing goes, I'm not sure. If it were me, I think i'd go Comptech even though I'm a jackson racing fan.... just me though :D

·
EFI Tuning Professional
8,139 Posts
the comptech header has larger secondaries and is meant for an n/a motor. The Jackson is a little longer than te stock intake manifold and then goes into a straight pipe(look in picture above). The jackson race header was made for the jackson supercharger.

Money wise, the jackson retails around 560-580 shipped and you can get the comptech race header for about 960-1050 shipped. hope this answers all your questions

peace out
HARDCORE mikey

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
the difference?

about 20hp in the midrange! (comptech being the greater)

·
Registered
658 Posts
RyuRSX said:
Comptech suppsedly gives better gains, and is still warrantied by Acura because it's from Comptech. As far as pricing goes, I'm not sure. If it were me, I think i'd go Comptech even though I'm a jackson racing fan.... just me though :D
r u sure Acura would give you a warranty still w/ the comptech racing header with the CEL being thrown by it and all....

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
1,495 Posts
HardcoreRsxS said:
the comptech header has larger secondaries and is meant for an n/a motor. The Jackson is a little longer than te stock intake manifold and then goes into a straight pipe(look in picture above). The jackson race header was made for the jackson supercharger.
Are you sure about that? I've never read or heard anywhere that the JR header was designed specifically for boost....

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Sacrifice said:
Are you sure about that? I've never read or heard anywhere that the JR header was designed specifically for boost....
it was

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
ArcticBluRsx said:
r u sure Acura would give you a warranty still w/ the comptech racing header with the CEL being thrown by it and all....
i'm sure they won't cover the race header!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts