Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, search pwns me so :finger: But I had a question about aftermarket hOOds. I have heard about carbon fiber and polyurethane (I think) hOOds. What aftermarket hOOds are the most expenisive, best, lightest, strongest and basically one all of the true car enthusiast would recommend for the RSX-S?

·
Retired
13,573 Posts
Robby555 said:
I know, search pwns me so :finger: But I had a question about aftermarket hOOds. I have heard about carbon fiber and polyurethane (I think) hOOds. What aftermarket hOOds are the most expenisive, best, lightest, strongest and basically one all of the true car enthusiast would recommend for the RSX-S?
Bump for you since I moved this and it dropped.

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
RSXn Mo said:
Holy No Pic Post Post Some Pics Please
heres my VIS oem style hood with color matched sides.

ignore the plate :D

close shot of it, its even all around, no gaps, not sides sticking up higher than the other. flawless i would say...of course that was after some tinkering.

·
OG Member
10,979 Posts
Robby555 said:
does it have to be carbon fiber?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Emy said:
i dont have it installed yet since im getting my car back tomorrow, it just came today so here it is!

looks sweet!!! :thumbsup: mine should be here in like a week or so... just a question, how much did yours cost? mine was like $420.00 shipped...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
duckywucky said:
does it have to be carbon fiber?

That is a bad ass hood!! please let me know where you got it and all the details on it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts