Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

DILEMA! Bringing this thread back

5K views 132 replies 60 participants last post by  SF_RSX-S 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok Guys!I thought to bring this thread back..i think a lot of you guys remember hehehe :thumbsup:

UPDATE:

Heres the rims that everyone loves to HATE lol

[/QUOTE]

One of the art work of a artistic member here
[/QUOTE]

UPDATE:

See less See more
#3 ·
^^ i second that...

but to the TS sell, and buy mugen rear... theres no need to mix and match like you are at O'Charley's. :rotfl:

#4 ·
uhhh worry about the rims and the giant i-vtec sticker then the rear lip

#7 ·
Ya.... But the rear doesnt look to bad i think its all in your head... The rims are whats messing with your head.... wtf? Those better weigh less than 10 pounds :pray:

#15 ·
Pretty much anything that doesn't scream color like that. Personally, gunmetal or bronze for rims probably. What is that on the side of the front bumpers by the way? Looks like rectangular something...

#10 ·
never have my retinas been attacked with such a ferocity as when i clicked on this thread

Reactions: *El Ocho Uno*
#29 ·
You wanted opinions.

The wheels look like shit, even without the red, they are just to big and bulky, I would focus on changing that first, and the huge white sticker that doesn't match anything??? I'd ditch that too. As for the lip situation, I don't think it looks bad, but again, those are just my opinions.
rims the lose
Oh my christ! :lawl:

IMO, keep the rims. Sell the RSX and buy a hummer. Then put rims on hummer.:wavey:

#11 ·
Ok guys! I need your opinion. I have a 02 rsx that i did a 05 front end conversion with mugen lip and mugen sideskirts. At the moment i have a Kaminari rear lip which i really like BUT everytime i look at my car it looks very weird seeing the Kaminari lip kit..it just doesnt go well with my soon to be mugen front lip and current sideskirt. You guys think i should just sale my rear lip and buy a mugen replica rear lip?

View attachment 305098

View attachment 305099

View attachment 305100

Thanks for any opinion guys!
You wanted opinions.

The wheels look like shit, even without the red, they are just to big and bulky, I would focus on changing that first, and the huge white sticker that doesn't match anything??? I'd ditch that too. As for the lip situation, I don't think it looks bad, but again, those are just my opinions.

#22 ·
rims the lose

#24 ·
What. The. Fuck. That was the biggest surprise I have ever seen on CRSX. You need to fix several things before you need to worry about a lip.

1. Lose the Blair Witch project wheels and get some 05/06 stockies. They are clean.
2. Take off all the hideous stickers, your car isn't a billboard.
3. Blackout headlights
4. Red out tails
5. Fix your rear bages.

Then consider a rear lip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.