Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Alright, I have been reading alot and of course I am confused. There are many people saying that it is safe to run a 100 shot and there are many people saying it isn't. Then the talking turns to direct port and single fogger systems. The main thing that I want to know is it safe to run a 100 shot off a direct port system on a 02 type s with stock internals. If it is what are a few things that I could do to make a direct port system safer. Also I will not be using it very often so does this effect the safety of it.

Thanks
BJ

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I understand that it isn't as safe as a turbo but it also cost about three or four times as much as nitrous. I will not be using it very often it will mainly be for looks. I will probably not end up using it more than a couple of times. I like the idea of direct port better, is there anyway to get like a 75 shot on a direct port.

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looked again in the store the nx direct port system doesn't say what size nozzles it comes with. I assumed that 100 was the lowest because everyone that I have read has a 100 shot of direct port not anything below. Does NX sell the nozzles for direct port to get a 75 shot. Sorry for the dumb questions I have looked alot but can't find the information that I am looking for.

Thanks
BJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.