Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Traction is for pussies
2,645 Posts
bjIII said:
Hello

Alright, I have been reading alot and of course I am confused. There are many people saying that it is safe to run a 100 shot and there are many people saying it isn't. Then the talking turns to direct port and single fogger systems. The main thing that I want to know is it safe to run a 100 shot off a direct port system on a 02 type s with stock internals. If it is what are a few things that I could do to make a direct port system safer. Also I will not be using it very often so does this effect the safety of it.

Thanks
BJ
100 shot with direct port works pretty well for me :)

but nobody will reccomend doing a shot that high (many many people have safely, just we don't want to reccomend it)

i've actually been saving up for a turbo so in a couple months time, i might be selling the nitrous kit

· Traction is for pussies
2,645 Posts
remember, you need 4 nitrous and 4 fuel jets for each that all add up to whatever hp...so right now, i have a 25hp jet in each cylinder...i'm not sure how low the jets go (i'd assume you can go lower than a 20 shot as stated above) but it is not incredibly easy to find small jets like that

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.