Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
This Guy
4,940 Posts

·
Scarlett makes me happy
1,355 Posts
Its a done deal everybody. And to those who are on the fence about this remember that Disney just purchased Marvel not too long ago and they just released The Avengers last May. It was Marvel's biggest home run of a movie ever. So Disney can do very amazing things when they put their mind to it. Everyone should wait to see what Star Wars Episode VII looks like before bashing Disney.

·
Scarlett makes me happy
1,355 Posts
What's the problem? Disney rebooting the movies?

(I haven't kept up with Star Wars for many years, but I love the original trilogy.)
As of now they won't be rebooting any of the movies but there will be another new trilogy coming presumably episodes VII, VIII, and IX. The problem is that many fans will fear the new movies will be as bad as the prequel trilogy from 10 years ago.

·
Scarlett makes me happy
1,355 Posts
And remember Disney purchased the entire Lucasfilm company. So that also means they can do new things with Indiana Jones as well.

·
RSXDriver thrice removed
9,990 Posts
I don't see this as necessarily bad. Lucas hasn't been doing great things with the franchises lately...

As long as they don't go casting Johnny Depp as a space pirate anyway.

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
Good, maybe they'll release the star wars movies without the fucking "improvements" they've added over the years...

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
Hopefully they won't mess it up completely.

·
Living Legend
12,656 Posts
The prequels were not bad IMO.

Episode 1 sucked though for many reasons.

Episode 2 and 3 only sucked because of the god awful dialogue. Like the term "younglings" just boils my blood.

And the chemistry between Anakin and Padme was just so stupid.

But overall I'm happy with them.... the 2nd and 3rd anyways.

·
Firefighter/Paramedic
8,720 Posts
Natalie Portman is hot, so the first 3 were bearable. Hayden Christensen sucks something fierce in those movies though.

Worst case scenario that make a few more movies that suck, but it doesn't change how good the original 3 were.

·
Scarlett makes me happy
1,355 Posts
Wuuut the prequels were freaking awesome and added so much to the whole series.

Posted from Tapatalk 2 app
I personally did not mind the prequels all that much. I at least thought they were bearable. I was just stating that the majority of Star Wars fans crucified the prequel trilogy.

And everyone I know thinks I'm crazy but Episode 1 was by far my favorite of the prequels. :shady:
But it had Liam Neeson in it, that guy is freaking awesome.

I think eps ii and iii looked goofy because they were filmed entirely digitally and they didn't turn out good at all imo. I think ii and iii look less like the rest of the Star Wars movies because of this.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts