9. License Plate Bracket(not required in all states)- 71145-S6M-A02

Other parts needed are:

(2) Parking/City Light Sockets- 34301-S2A-003
(3-4ft) Power wiring
(4) Male connectors
(4) Female connectors
(2) 9005 Harnesses
(2) 9005 Bulbs

Turn Signals-* 02-04 turn signal socket will not fit into 05 housing without modification.
(2) 7440 Amber Bulbs
(2) 05+ Turn Signal Sockets
OR
To save money, you can shave off one of the smaller nubs off each 02-04 Turn Signal Socket, and it will fit into the 05+ housing. It will lock-in.

Wiring diagram for Parking/City Lights:

FINISHED PRODUCT:

Attachments

·
I mean, this guy...
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ Thanks man...yea i didnt do the rear conversion. You should! I just did it, since i had the parts laying around :D

·
I mean, this guy...
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man...ill get the city lights wiring later on :thumbsup:

·
Supreme Overlord
2,027 Posts
Where did you get your parts from? I'm wanting to do this, but no way am I going to pay the stealership prices.

·
I mean, this guy...
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Updated! And finished!

Tbone: Thats the hard part. I had to search on eBay and the For Sale forums for the parts. IF you cant find them, or cant wait, the dealership is the only option, or even www.acuraoemparts.com

·
I mean, this guy...
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)

I think Ive fallen in love with my car all over again. At least the front. Im gonna wash and wax tommorow, and do a photoshoot with a few buddies. I was thinking about the replica fogs, but i'll wait till the price drops a little bit..im a cheap ass

Reactions: DarkDc5

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice job! I've been wodering what it would take to do the conversion..Also, the last two pics are red X's...

Reactions: DarkDc5

·
I <3 Shruti Agarwal.
1,103 Posts
How much was the bumper and how much did it cost to paint it... was it a direct fitment or what thanks post more pics lol

·
I mean, this guy...
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:bow: joo all

I will get more pics up. Just check the Memeber's Show-Off section later on. Also about the bumper, i got a used one off ebay for $180 shipped, and costed me $250 to paint it.(3 coats SSM, 3 coats clear). And yes, fitment was perfect. Both the bumper and A-spec lip. The aspec lip fits PERFECT. It literally hugs the bumper. Just line up the holes with the dimples on the bumper and put screws there.

·
Registered
95,893 Posts
That lip kit looks nasty, big, and getto. Sorry about giving you my honest feelings. I don't mean to flame, but I love the stock '05 look, dislike the stock '02-'04 look, and I dislike the '05 lip. With the Type-R lip on the '02-'04 it easily surpases the '05 lip on the '05 stock front. I would have loved to go '05 stock front but time was of the essence so I went a different direction. I'm glad your pleased with your car though, in the end it's all that matters, not others, but only you. Also, nice right up :thumbsup:

·
I mean, this guy...
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More pics in this thread: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=387898

Yea, i hear alot of people dont like the lip. But, like b/c of the price and fitment. Mugen lip was so expensive, so i went the cheaper route. Thanks for everyone's input. Hope this helps others in the future

1 - 20 of 619 Posts