Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 619 Posts

·
<3'd his Honda Integra
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
nice write-up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Car looks awesome....im doin the same, its costing me about the same you paid...

p.s nice write up....i gonna use this write up for when i do my conversion.
 

·
I mean, this guy...
Joined
·
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thanks :bow: Im glad its helping people

MrBoomboom: Is there anyway i could use the 05+ tails, but keep the same bumper? I was thinking about maybe getting the dips filled, and just replace the brackets.
 

·
I mean, this guy...
Joined
·
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
updated with Turn Signal socket modification....Thanks to kensky, i forgot to add this part in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,590 Posts
DC5BO said:
Thanks :bow: Im glad its helping people

MrBoomboom: Is there anyway i could use the 05+ tails, but keep the same bumper? I was thinking about maybe getting the dips filled, and just replace the brackets.
i was thinking the samething before but it was too much work.. you will have to cut out the dibs, fill them in, and also the center peice of will not look flush. so you have have to do some cutting and filling..
 

·
<3'd his Honda Integra
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
Hey, I have a question.. where do the male connectors for the high beams go? The picture you show with the wires soldered... those are the parking light wires tapped in to the existing wires... right?



Do both the high beams and parking lights need to be tapped?
 

·
I mean, this guy...
Joined
·
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
ParedRSX said:
Hey, I have a question.. where do the male connectors for the high beams go? The picture you show with the wires soldered... those are the parking light wires tapped in to the existing wires... right?



Do both the high beams and parking lights need to be tapped?
correct. the male connectors for the high beams plug into H1 connector for the high beams. I didnt use any tape, I just plugged them in. Still work fine. And I only had to tap the city lights into the existing parking lights. The high beams are plug-in-play
 

·
<3'd his Honda Integra
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
Thanks a lot for the response man!
 

·
I mean, this guy...
Joined
·
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
ParedRSX said:
Thanks a lot for the response man!
no prob man...post pics when shes finished:)
 

·
<3'd his Honda Integra
Joined
·
2,357 Posts
Will do...

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
did u replace the bumper or used the same one because it looks like u got the 05-06 aspec lip
 

·
I mean, this guy...
Joined
·
7,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Thanks for everyone's input:)
DC5ITRtuner said:
did u replace the bumper or used the same one because it looks like u got the 05-06 aspec lip
yes...i replaced my 02 bumper with the 05+ bumper and 05+ a-spec front lip
 
41 - 60 of 619 Posts
Top