Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
601 - 619 of 619 Posts

·
Bucudanbp
8 Posts
Can this swap be done plug and play with an 05' Headlight harness or are the connectors pinned differently at the underdash/underhood fuseboxes?

·
Registered
394 Posts
are the fenders and hood the same fitment for the 2002 and the 2005-06?
I'm planning on doing mine from a part out
I recently did a conversion on mine and yes hood and fenders are the same. You only need 05-06 bumper, headlights,headlight brackets , top grill and lower grill and some fogs covers or fog lights. If you want to save money you can skip on the lower grill. I used my 02 top grill with some minor cutting you can get it to fit it won't look as clean as using the actual 05 grill but for now it works.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I did mines about a year ago. And yes fenders and hood are the same. Seems complicating but actually not that bad. Your under car and fender plastic liner(or whatever is called) is not gonna be exact fit. But nothing a few zip ties can't fix or if you r down for another hr or 2 of extra work, you could modify it properly. Hope this helps

·
Registered
394 Posts
I did mines about a year ago. And yes fenders and hood are the same. Seems complicating but actually not that bad. Your under car and fender plastic liner(or whatever is called) is not gonna be exact fit. But nothing a few zip ties can't fix or if you r down for another hr or 2 of extra work, you could modify it properly. Hope this helps
I didn't even put it back on the lower splash shield lol. The right and left splash shield did screw in fine though to the new bumper.

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
The black plastic grill section? It is my understanding that they are both different.

·
R.I.P. '02 RSX (Sold)
1,769 Posts
The black plastic grill section? It is my understanding that they are both different.
That's what I heard but also read might be able to use with some modifications.

It fits but not perfect I had it on mine for about a month until I got the 05. You just need to trim some tabs from it.
You don't have any pics of it by any chance?

601 - 619 of 619 Posts