Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to show this cuz I think it came out pretty good. I always charge my phone and sometimes use the AUX input at the same time but wires everywhere get to me sometimes. I thought about trying to put a dock in somewhere but the only place I could think to put it would be the tray above the cup holder but I use the cup holder way too much. I saw the fiber glass diy but I've never used that before so HERE IT IS

Before...

Phone charger came out between the tray door and cigarette lighter. AUX is not in the pic but came out along the steering wheel near the ignition and looped up and over around the lever for the steering wheel and back because of a lot of slack.

After...

I was able to have a paperclip hold the AUX cable so it doesn't keep falling behind that cover. Would probably be easier if i had a 90 degree end on it but this way i can still close that cover to it still looks like the lighter.

Not an awesome DIY just felt like sharing

·
@AllMotorRy
2003 Acura Rsx Type-S
7,023 Posts
Wanted to show this cuz I think it came out pretty good. I always charge my phone and sometimes use the AUX input at the same time but wires everywhere get to me sometimes. I thought about trying to put a dock in somewhere but the only place I could think to put it would be the tray above the cup holder but I use the cup holder way too much. I saw the fiber glass diy but I've never used that before so HERE IT IS

Before...

Phone charger came out between the tray door and cigarette lighter. AUX is not in the pic but came out along the steering wheel near the ignition and looped up and over around the lever for the steering wheel and back because of a lot of slack.

After...

I was able to have a paperclip hold the AUX cable so it doesn't keep falling behind that cover. Would probably be easier if i had a 90 degree end on it but this way i can still close that cover to it still looks like the lighter.

Not an awesome DIY just felt like sharing
Thats a clever idea :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts