Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
i think i cracked my revo ss installing it, when installed the left side shifter cable i noticed a crack in the plastic, its just a hairline do you think this will effect anything?

·
Certified Ziptie Tech
419 Posts
Does any have any opinions on cutting the shifter and rethreading it?? I know it's the ghetto of ghetto and flame all you want I just want to get some opinions wether it's really stupid and will cause problems or pointless or may actually help the feel...:dontknow:

·
Banned
17 Posts
just installed mine today..

not sure which generation this one is but it did have an area to fit the bushing on the BCSS. its not hollowed liked the stock and others ive seen instead it has build bushings same plastic as the rest of BCSS. oh and also i notice mine is much shorter than stock if at all?

well anyways ive only given this a quick test run but i like it the shorthen throw is noticeable. just wishing it was shorter..

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just got my revo SS from k series parts which is the rsx parts store and I got a black ss kit and where the rubber bushings go there is a plastic piece in its place. Is it ok to just screw down my ss with the plastic or did they send me the wrong SS? Even in the revo instructions, it is telling me to remove the rubber bushings from my stock kit and put them into the revo ss but the hole in my revo ss is too small because it almost seems like they made a plastic piece that is in place of where the rubber bushings go in. I just wanted to make sure they sent me the right part and I'm okay to just screw down my ss into the plastic holes. Thanks guys

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got my revo SS from k series parts which is the rsx parts store and I got a black ss kit and where the rubber bushings go there is a plastic piece in its place. Is it ok to just screw down my ss with the plastic or did they send me the wrong SS? Even in the revo instructions, it is telling me to remove the rubber bushings from my stock kit and put them into the revo ss but the hole in my revo ss is too small because it almost seems like they made a plastic piece that is in place of where the rubber bushings go in. I just wanted to make sure they sent me the right part and I'm okay to just screw down my ss into the plastic holes. Thanks guys
the newest gen ss from buddy club has built in solid mounts. you can install it without out the bushings as they will not fit.

141 - 151 of 151 Posts