Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be getting my ClubRSX Injen CAI the middle of this week and have read up on how to install is, specifically this DIY:
http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/SSIICAI.html

I was wondering though if anyone has or knows of a video out there of the DIY.

Anyone seen or even feel like recording one?:pray:

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm just a little curious thats all. I'm bored as hell at work and wouldn't mind looking over a video if there was one lol.

We aren't all as mechanically inclined as you :thumbsup:

·
Select Automotive
1,146 Posts
you dont have to be mechanically inclined at all to install a cai. If you really need a video, then you dont even need to be touching a damn car

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright forget it.. you guys are completely missing the point of this.
I never said I needed one. All I said is that I'm bored at work and if there was one out there someone knew about just to link it, thats it!

·
13-0 Utes
9,687 Posts
you're not bored at work :p you really just dont know how to install it and need an install vid.. i mean pictures should suffice no?

·
HT haterzz
3,990 Posts
dude i didnt even use a DIY to install a cai... just take off your stock airbox... relocate your washer fluid.. throw in the cai... its really easy..
OK it doesnt seem that easy for first timers but grab a friend and start reading directions and working. You should have figured it out in a few hours it isn't too hard, just a daunting if you don't know your car that well or haven't done it before.

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I be confused.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts