I use the 2 long wire method. People forgot step 6... After you get 2 quick flashes and the SRS light turns off. Immediately turn off the ignition and take the key out. Put the yellow clip back to the fuse slot. Now put the key in and turn to ignition... You will see the SRS turn off like normal operation.Quick Read DIY without pictures:
1. connect clip to yellow clip, turn key to position II
2. wait for the light to go off and remove the paper clip/wire.
3. As soon as the light turns back on, quickly connect the circuit again.
4. The light should turn back off. Remove the paperclip/wire again.
5. The light will wait a second or two before it tells you the follow word.
6. Final word is, 2 quick flashes and SRS light turns off completely.
6-A. two quick flashes and the light remains, you may be too slow or you have a short in your SRS somewhere.
7. turn off ignition and put back the clip.
Congratulations, you have successfully reset your SRS light.