Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's the expert and how much do you charge? and if possibe the ones of you out there that did it yourself how did it come out and post pics if you can

·
Registered
393 Posts
Eric Hernandez does an excellent job, he did my original lights 4 years ago and I recently purchased new OEM lights and he painted them again, excellent work, he is located in Austin,
about 100 for the work

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
who's the expert and how much do you charge? and if possibe the ones of you out there that did it yourself how did it come out and post pics if you can
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
If you are not tackling this job yourself then it is it will be about the same price to buy ones off ebay and not have to worry about it leaking. It is a couple hours work and say 3 hours of labor easily hits $100.

·
austins golden shower
3,721 Posts
eric's a good guy..great work down there in central texas.

whats up man?

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
Do you guarantee against leaks OR rework them to stop any leaks if they do? I'm in austin, a friend told me to check you out.

About 99% percent of all the jobs I've completed have not had any leaks. I've done probably a total of 10-12 sets.

PM me for details.

-Eric

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
no prob. i might be doing mine soon. i will be getting some projectors fitted with tsx lens. so when i do that i might paint them.
Cool.

There will be some suspension work on my car soon!

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts

·
New car again...
5,092 Posts
cant decide

1 - 20 of 20 Posts