Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i just finished my DIY blackout headlight an hour ago....12 hours.............whew im so relieved its over...i ran into problem after problem...but after much patience i finally finished them....theres a little silicone on the front of the headlamp but i scubbed most of it off....i sprayed it with a hose while it was on and no condensation as of yet....i hope it nver fogs up....i couldnt seperate the housings the first two times...22 mins in the oven is much easier....i had to touch up with a black marker cuz the paint wasnt that dry when i pulled off the masking tape....oh yea when i look into it now i see specks of dust on the black housing

after all these problems, it turned out great! i will post sum pics wen i can borow a digicamera....tomorrow probably. :)

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
little island way out there. Home to the military and satellite engineers. Also a very large korean population out there too. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
heres my results...these are just a few pics my car was too dirty to go all out with the digital camera (too much rain on this island!)

Attachments

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
nice

·
reppin 671
1,218 Posts
hey nice brian now you have to tell me the do's and donts so i can do mine ;)

GUAM is famous... dont you remember in austin powers?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
looks good. i just finished mine monday.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Well after completing mine yesterday i showed my buddy with his srt-4. He wanted to give this a shot on his today and the glue will just not loosen up at all. 200 degrees for 20min and then back in for another 15min and still nothing. We tried srt-4 forums and that wasnt much help, figured id give my own forum a shot to see if you guys heard of nething or have any other sugestions.

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
yeah i got mine last week, i just traded my stocks for anothers DIY. it compliments the NBP sooo nice. makes the front of car look 10x better

1 - 19 of 19 Posts