Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Fast and Furious
585 Posts
sweet!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: may i please have one. I have full bolt ons with kpro no codes and if i scan for codes on the obd2 port no runner detected... thanks

·
Mechanic
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
:thumbsup::thumbsup: may i please have one. I have full bolt ons with kpro no codes and if i scan for codes on the obd2 port no runner detected... thanks
You may make one! (Or just change your OBD2 port pin to read from k-pro instead)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Imrc delete

I know this is old thread but i need some help, years ago i owned a mint 06 rsx premium but i sold it, i just picked another one up cheap it has the imrc codes p6601 and 1078, i already swapped out a hole imrc assembly and it just switched the one code 1077, i need to get a etest where i live, could some one post a step by step with a couple pictures to make this delete circuit, it would be greatly appreciated i am gonna swap the sensor off the assembly i originally had in it back on tomorrow see if it changes anything if there was pictures posed earlier in thread i cant view them thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Imrc delete

Does anyone have diagrams showing how this is done. The pictures and diagrams don't seem to be showing up any longer

·
13,138 Posts
Id say ur better off getting Hondata kpro, RBC Inatke manifold, types-s throttle body. The kpro can disable the intake runners so it won't throw codes, plus u can tune for the modified mods to get the most out of them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So, is there any way for someone to resurrect the pictures or come up with a how-to? I'm with you guys - desperate for a fix to my IMRC CEL after already replacing the whole assembly. Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated, as I can't come up with a solution online.

·
Registered
1 Posts
About that monetization....

I'm swapping my CRV K24A1 to K24A(JDM) and I have most of the details worked out except this one.

I beg on one knee.... dost nbleak21 have the diagrams or are they willing to create one for 3x the price for one? :fistbump:

If not, I plan to *attempt* to follow the written directions from the thread without the visuals (but damnit I'm a visual learner....) :stfu:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Currently testing a simple circuit prototype that allows the use of different intake manifolds on the base RSX without throwing engine codes. The circuit can be made in under an hr with a soldering iron and $11 in parts from amazon, ebay, radioshack or other electronic component retailers.

I will be logging 1k miles over the next week with the PPA manifold, and hope to switch over to a TSX manifold that I've modded for fitment (with base TB) over the weekend.

Results and a full DIY will be posted when completed/field tested. In the meantime here's a teaser image of the circuit itself:

Edit 18MAY2014:

IMRC Circuit MOD1 (based off schematic above):

TSX IM test fitting:

19MAY2014

TSX IM 80% installed:

90% installed:

20MAY2014

Test drive was a success!
I'm currently looking to source compatible plugs for the IMRC emulator for direct plug and play installation, if anyone has any tips on where to find the 2-pin solenoid plug and 3-pin IMRC sensor plug please do tell!

hi can u send over the pictuers because i cant see it Thank you!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Made some progress this weekend.

The IMRC Delete circuit Mod1 is in full working order... I plan to micronize this circuit, weather seal it, and implement quick disconnects in the final revision.

Since I was already under the hood, I figured I'd go and check on the TSX intake (RAA) mod viability... regarding the clearance issue mentioned earlier, a little more grinding, and I believe we'll be in full working order! I hope to have this up and running later this week.

Any chance you could make and sell these to people, because I would pay $$$ to have that bypass circuit.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts