Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i've been debating between these two, the DIY jdm's or the halo projectors. kabe (kevin) might do mine for $50 if i get my other friend to black them out too. i know he does a great job, but i am still in love with the halo projectors (even though they're $370ish).

which do you think would look better on a satin silver ?
thanks!!!

-van-:thumbsup:

·
Registered
336 Posts
you can get halo's for about $320 plus shipping and a free pair of light bulbs if you search around. if you paint your own you won't get the cool glowing halo effect, just a darker looking headlamp. just imo.

·
No More Broken OEM Fogs
2,126 Posts
Chrome Projectors - -JDMs or DIY Blackouts don't look as good as the Chrome on SS. Mine are due in Tomorrow, I'll post Pics.

D

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I like the way the DIY JDMs look a LOT better in the day...but the halo projectors look better at night. I've had both, and right now I'm on the projectors...but I might switch back to my DIY JDMs. Argh, I can't decide!! :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
DIY for $50 and use what you have left over for a CAI and a short shifter and ES motor mount inserts.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i was thinking about it on the drive home tonight, i am going with the peer pressure :thumbsup: (peer pressure rocks :spin: ) . i am just going to save up some money now cause i spent what i had on my gf for her birthday. hair irons are freaking expensive man. but its okay , it makes her happy. so hopefully, i'll post pictures if i get it done as soon as possible. i was talking to a friend of mine, does it void the warrenty on the car? cause i installed fogs, and they said small things like that wont void it. main the engine , suspension, and body. so i am thinking these DIY lights are a small thing. am i wrong? thanks! sorry for this being a long entry.

ps. whats itr? haha :wavey:

·
Huh?
1,738 Posts
Integra Type-R, the car which all DIY JDM's take after..

I don't think it voids the warrenty, we rolled into our local Acura dealership with 6000k HID's and no shiftboot and they didn't care.. LOL

Also we drove to a Honda dealership with DIY JDM lights, and a Tein S-Tech lowering and got an alignment ( since the Acura sucks up here ) and they stared at us for a good 20 minutes, going, what the hell!?

All for a good laugh.. hehe :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gotta love Ohio

1 - 16 of 16 Posts