Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,515 Posts
good write up. My harnesses are on their way and I was wondering what the hell I was going to do. Now I can do it all in one shot. Take out cluster, remove seatbelt bulb, and muffle the annoying beep. YAY. To bad you can't just jump out a couple wires to make your car think the belt is clipped in. I'm gonna try that first I'll let you know if I have any luck haha.

·
HONDA PACT
1,867 Posts
good write up. My harnesses are on their way and I was wondering what the hell I was going to do. Now I can do it all in one shot. Take out cluster, remove seatbelt bulb, and muffle the annoying beep. YAY. To bad you can't just jump out a couple wires to make your car think the belt is clipped in. I'm gonna try that first I'll let you know if I have any luck haha.
just jam a piece of paper in the buckle and that should turn off the sensor. or at least thats what worked for my friends 06 civic.

·
nice DIY

I would personally go to a scrap yard or part out thread and just get a hold of the part of the buckle on the belt itself (yes cut it off the belt), insert in, enjoy.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I hate it when I'm trying to work on my interior or clean it, and I have to have the door open, but I want some music. Wouldn't it have been easier to just remove that component from the board altogether and just bridge it with a wire?

I wouldn't, though, because that beep has saved me from coming out from a store and finding my car there with lights on and battery dead numerous times.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts