Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
is John
29,626 Posts
hey george, im trying to send a message or email but all i see from your profile is MSN.. so i just bumped on this thread.. :D

you created a thread before on how to remove the panel/trim kit carefully w/o breaking it.. seems it was deleted? :dontknow:

trying to remove mine soon..

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
Thank you sir.

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey george, im trying to send a message or email but all i see from your profile is MSN.. so i just bumped on this thread.. :D

you created a thread before on how to remove the panel/trim kit carefully w/o breaking it.. seems it was deleted? :dontknow:

trying to remove mine soon..
Which panel/trim kit are you talking about?

·
13-0 Utes
9,687 Posts
i think the trim pieces are just held on my glue/double sided tape isnt it? im pretty sure you can heat it up just a little and pull ever so slowly i took it off my center console since i had to replace some pieces..

·
Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You made a DIY on how to remove that..
I made a DIY on how to make you're own trim kit, not to remove one.

But I would just pull gently with a heat gun near it (not too much heat of course) and everything will come right off. Have an exacto knife near by to cut any excess glue off.

·
is John
29,626 Posts
i think the trim pieces are just held on my glue/double sided tape isnt it? im pretty sure you can heat it up just a little and pull ever so slowly i took it off my center console since i had to replace some pieces..
Yeah.. Just double sided tape is holding the trim kit..

I made a DIY on how to make you're own trim kit, not to remove one.

But I would just pull gently with a heat gun near it (not too much heat of course) and everything will come right off. Have an exacto knife near by to cut any excess glue off.
I thought you made a DIY? :D ill try to use a floss first..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts