Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
Always on TDY...
2,149 Posts
Finding the parts isn’t hard. It’s the prices. People want a fortune for discontinued items. But I got these pieces are a reasonably price.

For example the itr and ek clusters. Their selling at 4-5k and people are buying them. It’s nuts.
$4-5k for a cluster??? LMFAO

And yes, good point it's getting it for the right price. With a wife, 2 kids, and life in general, I'm just keeping my car running lol

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
started to remove the sound deadening about a year ago and been slacking on it. ive done the rear trunk and rear seats. removed the front seats today to start the rest. probably be another year til i paint it. :rotfl:

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
started to remove the sound deadening about a year ago and been slacking on it. ive done the rear trunk and rear seats. removed the front seats today to start the rest. probably be another year til i paint it. :rotfl:

Looking good. Are you just using dry ice to remove all the sound deadening?

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Looking good. Are you just using dry ice to remove all the sound deadening?
dry ice doesnt work on the rsx except on the front seat portion. everywhere else in the car its like a soft glue. have to heat it up with a heat gun then scrape it off. then use mineral spirits and a brillow pad to rub off the access. it sucks and messy. i advise you not to do it. lol

just this little area took 2-3 hours and still can use a bit more cleaning up. its so tedious.

Got any spark plug covers you wanna part with ? :) Your build is so hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i had a gen1 as well but sold it. i only have the gen2 thats installed. @idt_customs_fresno has a few on. hes on ig.

41 - 60 of 91 Posts