Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
cooling down after a session. usually theres photographers there so hopefully ill be able to find some to post here.

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
also scored an authentic brand new spoon air cleaner decal. these came with the gen1 spoon air cleaners.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Until i ran across your post, ive never really had the urge to get spoon stuff. FOMO is kicking in now, want to pick up some spoon stuff for my car, or at least keep an eye open for it. But your setup is very nice, some super high quality parts!

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Trying to be like you but I’m poor haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol. im poor too.

Until i ran across your post, ive never really had the urge to get spoon stuff. FOMO is kicking in now, want to pick up some spoon stuff for my car, or at least keep an eye open for it. But your setup is very nice, some super high quality parts!
join Spoon FS/WTT/WTB Parts spoon sports and Spoon Sports Classifieds on fb. sometimes deals come up. and search the spoonsports hashtag on ig.

the titanium knobs, i only paid 300 for both brand new with box. ive seen people sell those things for 1000 and people buy them. its ridiculous. and the air cleaner decal, ive seen them for sale 300-400 for a sticker. lol. i got it for 100 and that was with the box and the air cleaner. just always gotta be looking for the deals.

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
build is incredible bro! Anyone have a spoon rear strut bar fs btw?
thank you.

on ebay, type in spoon sports strut tower rear dc5. you will see it. i need to pick one up myself. later.

looking good brotha!

Your detailed refinements make this car look better and better.

Goes to show you don't need flashy shit to have a nice dc5 :)
thanks cody.

more parts coming in. spoon rear rigi cola.

and another pic from track day 3 wheeling.

·
Registered
453 Posts
thank you.

on ebay, type in spoon sports strut tower rear dc5. you will see it. i need to pick one up myself. later.

thanks cody.

more parts coming in. spoon rear rigi cola.

and another pic from track day 3 wheeling.

I always get worried buying stuff like that on Ebay because there are so many fake parts out there. Type in Mugen and see how much chinese bullshit pops up, its unreal :thumbsdow

·
Spooning on you!
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I always get worried buying stuff like that on Ebay because there are so many fake parts out there. Type in Mugen and see how much chinese bullshit pops up, its unreal :thumbsdow
true, lots of fake parts but the strut bars are real.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts