Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every once in a while, I open up a thread and see that some people that are subscribed users on crsx dont even own a rsx, or anything that has to do with a K-series, or Acura, they dont even have anything to do with Honda period!

This just makes me wonder, how can they be so disloyal? I dont have a RSX, I dont even own an Acura, but I am building a K-seires EG6 :thumbsup: and thats why im here.

I could never see myself subscribing to a Nissan forum, or Toyota, or Mazda ect....
Not because I think these cars suck because they dont, but just because I cant relate to the people on the forums that actually owns these cars.

My question is, What are you guys doing here???? :dontknow:

·
www.magtuning.com
15,007 Posts
What the hell does it matter?

Maybe they cannot afford the car, or used to have one? Or just praise the K series engine?

I was on the forum for over a year before I got my RSX-S.

Its better to learn about the car now, then to learn about your car after :p

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What the hell does it matter?

Maybe they cannot afford the car, or used to have one? Or just praise the K series engine?

I was on the forum for over a year before I got my RSX-S.

Its better to learn about the car now, then to learn about your car after :p
Yea i understand if ur looking into buying a rsx or used to have one. Good answer.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you like cars, you can relate with car people...
Nah, I like cars and all, but i dont see myself spending time on a forum that has nothing to do with my car or engine that im building, but thats just me...

·
zomg zomg
3,009 Posts
Some peope are jsut intrestedin other cars, I for an example are a member of Vwvortex, srtforums, honda tech, some evo forum, a wrx forum, various bike forums, ephatch, vadriven, and probably a few other. Im not on them becuase i own one of those car but becuase i like all types of cars and like to see what the otherr guys are doing.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some peope are jsut intrestedin other cars, I for an example are a member of Vwvortex, srtforums, honda tech, some evo forum, a wrx forum, various bike forums, ephatch, vadriven, and probably a few other. Im not on them becuase i own one of those car but becuase i like all types of cars and like to see what the otherr guys are doing.
wow, i wouldnt be able to keep track of all that :run:

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
Every once in a while, I open up a thread and see that some people that are subscribed users on crsx dont even own a rsx, or anything that has to do with a K-series, or Acura, they dont even have anything to do with Honda period!

This just makes me wonder, how can they be so disloyal? I dont have a RSX, I dont even own an Acura, but I am building a K-seires EG6 :thumbsup: and thats why im here.

I could never see myself subscribing to a Nissan forum, or Toyota, or Mazda ect....
Not because I think these cars suck because they dont, but just because I cant relate to the people on the forums that actually owns these cars.

My question is, What are you guys doing here???? :dontknow:
How do you know that they have nothing to do with honda or a k-series.

You are looking for a fight from the members here whether that was your intention or not.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea u really dont know

they could have friends...etc etc

or simply like the car....wish they had it...etc

i dont think the TS meant to stir ne thing up tho
No i didnt mean to stir anything up, just a simple general discussion :thumbsup:

1,493 Posts
if u want to learn one thing...

its that its tough to have a neutral discussion without someone getting offended...

too much diversity in here
In what I do for a living, I've come to accept, SOMEONE will ALWAYS get offended at something, even something as simple as "thanks" or "hi"

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if u want to learn one thing...

its that its tough to have a neutral discussion without someone getting offended...

too much diversity in here
yea ur right, i learned that there's alot more to do on this site than just talk about cars, so people that dont have anything to do with k-series, rsx, acura..... can find other things to do on crsx. I guess my question is answered.

·
Knowledge is power
127 Posts
I was in here about a year before i bought my rsx, just to see how it performs, how people like the car, modds available, talk to people about future upgrades. I wanted all the info i could get before spending 20 grand. :)

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.