Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 516 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I love my MM RSX-S but everytime I see a pearl white or yamaha blue Type S drive by.......I wish I had that color. For a while anyway. I thing magnesium metallic was the best all around color for me but the other colors look good sometimes.

·
PC Load Letter?
8,345 Posts
Now I love my MM RSX-S but everytime I see a pearl white or yamaha blue Type S drive by.......I wish I had that color. For a while anyway. I thing magnesium metallic was the best all around color for me but the other colors look good sometimes.
I have VBP and love it. Although MM with black interior is :love:

·
Super Senior Member
857 Posts
I didn't have a choice really over here in Germany. Mine was bought used, and there really isn't many over here.

I really like SSM (hence the name). It wouldn't of been my first choice for a new RSX, but I think it has a lot of potential to look aggressive and civilized at the same time. So no regrets.

·
doesn't even have an RSX
28,924 Posts
Anytime I see an RSX in a different color from mine I think about I would have done if mine was that color. But then anytime I see another SSM RSX, it puts a smirk on my face. Earlier this week I rolled up on two SSM RSXs with full A-Spec lips sitting at a stop light. I pulled into the turning lane. I wish someone took a picture. :sighs:

·
Registered
113,845 Posts
JGM was my second choice...but everytime I see it I am glad I got it. If I had it to do over again it would be my first choice.

·
is RSeXy
383 Posts
My first choice was the Blaze Orange Metallic, follower by the Arctic White then by the Red. Those were my choices if I bought a new 05 Type-S. The car would have cost me way too much money and I settled for an 03 Arctic Blue Pearl Type-S. I really didn't like it at first, but now I love it. I can blend in with traffic much easier that with a bold bright colour.

·
Registered
644 Posts
for me it was either VBP or nothing i wasn't going to spend 23k on a brand new car and not get the color i want. Dealership said it would be a month till they got one in and so i had to wait but it was well worth it still think it's the best color. I get compliments on the car and the color a lot by strangers:thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I've got taffeta white. I really hate the color because it has no metal flake in the paint and white is one of my least favorite colors. The reason I got it is because I was able to get a great deal on it and there were no other RSXs' in my area. I kind of rushed to buy it when I was given the price and thinking about it now I really wish I waited for another RSX to come up in a more desirable color. I was also unaware that there were two different whites, the pwp for the type-s and the taffeta for base. After a couple of weeks of owning the car I wanted to get a set of stock type-s side skirts in white to replace the black plastic ones that come with the base model. This is when I realized that there were two different colors. So instead of just buying someones type-s sides, I now have to just get a body kit or buy some type-s sides and have them repainted. So yeah, I do regret my color choice because it is turning out to be a real pain in the a$$ to do anything with.

·
Registered
456 Posts
For my model year, 03, NBP was my favorite color, and that's what I got.
I do wish I had VBP though, but it wasn't worth the $3000 premium to get an 05 for it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have Nighthawk Black..

Wish i woulda got white. But then again i bought my Type-S 05 from Carmax LOL USED

Reactions: MrRSX

·
Registered
347 Posts
SSM. No regrets, although I came *this close* to buying blue - that is hot. Funny thing is, the dealer kept trying to get me to take the blue one on the lot, saying "This color is different and if you go to sell it, you'll get more $$ because the color is rare!" Whatever. He just didn't want to have to go through the hassle of getting one from another dealer. Anyway, I always wanted a silver car, even though it's a common color anymore...

1 - 20 of 516 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.