Registered
13,782 Posts
ABP RSX-S said:
<------- uses dawn, works like a charm.
:iamwiths:

·
Car = Stock back in 2004
1,630 Posts
only use dawn before a full detail, and after using dawn, use a regular car wash to remove the dawn. dawn soap will dry the paint, and ruin the trim if u dont rinse it off well, and wash again afterwards. honestly, i dont even use it, b/c a good claying and chemical polish and or abrasive polish will remove all the old crap

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NavindraLR said:
only use dawn before a full detail, and after using dawn, use a regular car wash to remove the dawn. dawn soap will dry the paint, and ruin the trim if u dont rinse it off well, and wash again afterwards. honestly, i dont even use it, b/c a good claying and chemical polish and or abrasive polish will remove all the old crap
exactly what i do. i dont even do a dawn wash anymore, i just use my regular car soap. i think i might use the isophroyl alcohol method next time and see how it works

·
NIKON Crew Rep
2,430 Posts
oh man i have a friend with a 13 maxima and he used to use dawn every time he washed.... there is little or no shine on his paint at all, even with wax

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.