Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for some diffrent turbo kits for the base rsx. i also heard that greddy came out with one. :driving:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i went back and they didn't seem to sure about does any body know ay thing about revhard's turbo for the base rsx turbo

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i sent an e-mail to greddy about the turbo, they said they are working on one but the don't know when it will be out

·
Registered
237 Posts
TypeRaisin said:
cybernation is the only one to my knowledge...

.....it is and it should be....it's the best turbo kit for the rsx. Greddy's kit for the type s is having issues....so go with cybernation!

·
norcal member
27,851 Posts
how much does the cybernation cost? and what other upgrades/mods do i need with this? i want turbo!

·
Registered
419 Posts
just curious why is revhard garbage???
and why is cybernation the best turbo kit for the rsx..the greddy kit doesnt have its issues anymore

please explain when you post

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
cybernation turbo
stage 1.....$3995
stage 2.....$5299
stage 3.....$8995
stage 4.....$12,595
i think this turbo comes with every thing you need except a turbo timer and an exahust. stage 2 through 4 come with engine re-enforcement.

·
Registered
419 Posts
theres an issue with the turbo timers for the rsx..i wont get into it but its not recommended to get a turbo timer with an rsx and a clutch is needed before an exhaust for sure

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats so bad about a turbo timer for an rsx you can get a universal harness from HKS and get a turbo timer from them and you'll be all set

·
Registered
419 Posts
depends on which turbo your talkiing about..if you get cn..and hook up a turbo timer..most people hoo,k them up and they are useless..greddy probably needs one

·
1 and 2 bars of fury
309 Posts
damnnnn whats up with the delay...there should be a greddy kit for the base out already

1 - 20 of 28 Posts